Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hydra and heckhound how much?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
How much is it to hatch a heckhound with a hydra ? I always ask people that i see a hydra with but i get hatch request blocked due to privacy settings. any one want to hatch with me i am Wolf StormCaster ice 33

Champion
May 03, 2011
If you post your request on Wizard 101 Central, I'm sure you can find someone to hatch. This forum isn't really set up for meet-ups, but W101 Central is. There's a whole section on pet mixing meet-ups. Also, the cost depends on the pedigree of the pet. (That's the first number, not the one in parentheses). If you want to hatch with a hydra, I am guessing around 40,000-42,000 gold, depending on the pedigree of both pets. But that's just a guess.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
If you post your request on Wizard 101 Central, I'm sure you can find someone to hatch. This forum isn't really set up for meet-ups, but W101 Central is. There's a whole section on pet mixing meet-ups. Also, the cost depends on the pedigree of the pet. (That's the first number, not the one in parentheses). If you want to hatch with a hydra, I am guessing around 40,000-42,000 gold, depending on the pedigree of both pets. But that's just a guess.
the pedigree and level of pet as well if epic heckhound with epic hydra about 40,000 but if adult more like 20,000

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I have a hydra, but isnt quite possible to hatch a "Balance only" pet to an ice wizard, it just cant happen, sorry to crush your dreams, but i have pleny Of other rare pets, crown pets, and rare hatched pets,
you would just find yourself stuck with another Heckhound