Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shopping Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Crown Shop Updates

To help organize and make shopping faster, there are two new tabs in the Crown Shop:
Accessories will show you athames, rings and amulets.
Housing Items will show you decorations for your home. Teleporters are the exception, and will be sold in the Houses tab.

We have also made improvements in how quickly the Crown Shop will load for all players.

Spiral Shopping Updates

Items previously sold for Crowns in vendors throughout the Spiral have been removed from those shops. We will soon be placing those items in the Crown shop, so there's no longer a need to find a friend to take you to Dragonspyre to purchase the Storm Hound, you'll be able to purchase those items in the Crown Shop for the same currencies for which they are available on the Live Game. (Crowns only or Crowns and Gold depending on the item)

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Crown Shop Updates

T
Spiral Shopping Updates

Items previously sold for Crowns in vendors throughout the Spiral have been removed from those shops. We will soon be placing those items in the Crown shop, so there's no longer a need to find a friend to take you to Dragonspyre to purchase the Storm Hound, you'll be able to purchase those items in the Crown Shop for the same currencies for which they are available on the Live Game. (Crowns only or Crowns and Gold depending on the item)

I think I've taken a look at all the items that were moved form the world shops into the crowns store, and as far as i can tell not a single one of them have been made available for gold, not even the junk, 60 crown, ice wand that you could get in WC.

So why do you say Crowns only, or Crowns and Gold, depending on the item, when none of the items are available for gold?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
JinZah wrote:
I think I've taken a look at all the items that were moved form the world shops into the crowns store, and as far as i can tell not a single one of them have been made available for gold, not even the junk, 60 crown, ice wand that you could get in WC.

So why do you say Crowns only, or Crowns and Gold, depending on the item, when none of the items are available for gold?

Because there are items in the Crown shop (though not those items specifically) that can be purchased with gold.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
The items being available for gold isn't the main problem in my opinion. My family has bought crowns and packs for a while and the rate at which you get an ok item was like one in three packs. Now after buying the 60000 crowns that are on sale and after the updates I have purchased 15 plus packs and all I've received was housing outdoor items and plants. Maybe one wand that wasn't worth anything... What is going on here. Are crowns put on sale then the packs are nerfed.... Anyone else having this happen.

T
Spiral Shopping Updates