Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I being a 70 balance want to know what are good stats to have and how to attain. So far I have around 4000 health and a judgement pet(epic) . is this good? Please please please please help here
Dylan Lifedreamer

Thank you all :D

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hello Breseman!

A balance wizard is actually a wizard I would want to create and play at one point or another. And eventually, I would want this wizard to hit level 70 as well.

Even though I have yet to play a Balance wizard, I already thought about the stats and some of the equipment I would want to have for him.

I would say, since Balance is perhaps more offensive than defensive, that you optimize in power. For example, take your judgement pet, have it learn spritely, balance giver, and pain giver from the Sea Dragon pet. Then some other random talent would work.

Equip the athame and ring that is tailored for balance that has a nice damage boost stat. I do realize that Balance could perhaps be played as a support class for other wizards. If you do not care much for damage output, take advantage of the healing spells that Balance has to offer, and increase your healing in/out.

Personally, I would go with damage. Just ... because I would like that more than defensive stats.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
breseman wrote:
I being a 70 balance want to know what are good stats to have and how to attain. So far I have around 4000 health and a judgement pet(epic) . is this good? Please please please please help here
Dylan Lifedreamer

here is a good gear setup
for 60+

ww gear

lexicon blade for athame
aureat ring for ring

then pet it depends on talents

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
There isn't a single "best" set of gear anymore. I recommend entering pvp to see how you stand against others your level. Those stats sound good to me, though. I'm 70 Storm with 2.6k health ... and very little resist!

Valkoor Stormrunner, Pvp Knight

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I also am a transcended Balance Level 70. with 4014 heath and a spritely pet from the Massive Fantasy Castle. I think your fine. I am a mom who loves the game. Can't wait to here from some of the gamers who play this game! TY