Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did Sirens change?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
The damage used to be 915 now reduced to 880, and it used to take two charms and replace it with two smoke screens. They reduced to one charm taken away and replace it with one smokescreen.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Wow sounds like the sirens move before was really overpowered. I think its more balanced now, even storm has to admit 915 is is over the pip scale ( 9 pips should be 900 damage not even storm lord which is 7 pips does that 7 pips =690 damage for all). The two blades thing basically makes it a leviathan to all players glad they made it one although the smokescreen is annoying it should stay.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
watsupdog111 wrote:
The damage used to be 915 now reduced to 880, and it used to take two charms and replace it with two smoke screens. They reduced to one charm taken away and replace it with one smokescreen.

Ugh, those complainers...

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
It's not the damage storm cares about, it's the charms and smokescreen changes. Storm already has the lowest health, accuracy, and defense in the game and so every time they get knocked down lower the defense ladder it is quite understandable why they are upset.

So the fact that people think storm wizards are a bunch of "whiners" is simply a misguided notation brought to you by external appearances without actually having any insight to the matter.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yea no joke.

Thankfully, Storm has such a high natural power boost, should not be that terrible.

As long as humans exist, and until they learn to evolve and grow up, there will ALWAYS be complaints and issues and debates and whining and crying.

Sad, is it not? And as ashamed I am to say, I am part of those humans that have yet to grow up and evolve, for I complained about Myth, a lot.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Zezick wrote:
It's not the damage storm cares about, it's the charms and smokescreen changes. Storm already has the lowest health, accuracy, and defense in the game and so every time they get knocked down lower the defense ladder it is quite understandable why they are upset.

So the fact that people think storm wizards are a bunch of "whiners" is simply a misguided notation brought to you by external appearances without actually having any insight to the matter.

They have low health and not that much defenses because their attacks are so powerful. Which is also why ice is the opposite.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Yea no joke.

Thankfully, Storm has such a high natural power boost, should not be that terrible.

As long as humans exist, and until they learn to evolve and grow up, there will ALWAYS be complaints and issues and debates and whining and crying.

Sad, is it not? And as ashamed I am to say, I am part of those humans that have yet to grow up and evolve, for I complained about Myth, a lot.

I don't think that complainers aren't okay, I was saying that I can't believe KI listened to complainers in that post.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Zezick wrote:

Honestly a little damage boost would make some difference like how chimera did 310 per head in test realm now increased to 340 per head in live.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:

Can you show me the announcement from KI stating these changes? I seemed to have missed them

The Sirens card still indicates that it should be removing two charms - it just seems to not be working at present due to a game bug.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AmericanHappy wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Can you show me the announcement from KI stating these changes? I seemed to have missed them

The Sirens card still indicates that it should be removing two charms - it just seems to not be working at present due to a game bug.
They didn't even announce it you had to see it for yourself in test realm and they didn't even announce that chimera was boosted either.