Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 78 + Rank 10 spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Here are my ideas for some future spells, should they be necessary.

You can also post your own ideas with this format

Name
School
Description (on the card, what it does)
Animation (what it does physically when outgoing)
Pip/mana cost
Type (global, damage, charm, etc.)

My ideas:

Gigastone
Balance
800 balance damage to all enemies (it's high time there was another really powerful balance spell) All positive charms are compatible with this spell.
In the duel circle, miniature mountains loom across a landscape with forests (Life) a graveyard (death) old ruins (myth) a wildfire (fire) a storm (storm) and a frozen pond (ice). A beam of light comes form the sky, and there is a close up view of it, and Gigastone comes out of it. He is a four legged dinosaur-like creature completely made of rock. He grows so that he covers almost all of the duel circle. (pause for criticals and traps). Then, he stomps, his front two legs, wiping out all of those magic areas on the landscape, but form those areas rises a spinning ball of smoke, which forms into comets, each with the school's glowing symbol on it, and Gigastone roars up into heaven. Dramatic chorus music is heard as his breath from his roar also forms into a comet, spinning in it's place. The comets from the other schools combine into Gigastone's comet, making making a super-comet with balance's glowing symbol on it. Then, Gigastone lowers his rocky head in a bow, and the comet slams into the target.
10 pips

Zombie
Ice
915 Ice Damage, or 300 + 1200 Ice Damage over 3 turns
A frozen pond with chunks of floating ice. Cracks appear in the ice. A humanoid figure completely made of ice explodes up from the ice. He is wearing an 80's hockey mask (like Jason) and is carrying a goalie hockey stick. He waves his stick in the air in a tornado/vortex shape, collecting the chunks of ice in it, and finally, he swings his stick and the tornado zips into the target, creating a chilly explosion.
10 pips

Thundering Turnade
Storm
990 Storm damage to all enemies and +20% to next storm damage at all enemies
A miniature town is in the middle of the duel circle (like stormzilla) and dark clouds loom overhead, and swirl above the tallest tower, then lightning comes from the clouds and strikes the tower. There is a magnificent explosion and a huge tornado is in it's place. It's sweeps up cows, people, cars, everything. (pause for criticals and power-ups) then it charges into the target.
10 pips

Nightmare
Death
650 drain health to all enemies, swap half a health to self.
The Nightmare flies out of the sky, then touches down in the midst of a graveyard. It whinnies and rears back, causing the ground to tremble when it comes back down. The headboards of the graves crack open, and souls fly out and collect on the target. (pause) Then, the nightmare digs into the ground and charges at the target and then it rears back and crashes down to heal the caster.
10 pips

Naiad
Life
650 health to all friends, then 350 Life damage to all enemies
There is a running river, and the column of water spirals up from it, forming the shape of a woman (the naiad) then she raises her arms and the water flies up and crashes down on the target (350 damage) Then, she melts back down into the water, and the ripple engulfs you friends and heals them. (650 health)
10 pips

Typhon
Myth
50+1150 Myth Damage
A tornado of mist spins in the duel circle, lightning cracks, and the tornado forms into a huge humanoid shape made up of complete smoke and clouds. You can see flashes of lightning in his body. He growls, then reaches up with fists clenched. small, knife like clouds made of mist appears in both of his hands. He lunges towards the target and slashes it with one blade, (10)then the other. (1425)
10 pips

Balrog
Fire
1290 fire Damage
A cavern appears in the duel circle, There is a faint glow from something down in the abyss, and the light slightly gets brighter, until the Balrog, made completely made of Rock and Flame, flies up with it's dragon-like wings. (pause for traps and criticals and blades) It draws a huge sword made of flame from it's back, roars like a jet engine, and slashes the target.
10 pips

Share your ideas, too!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quinn Silverhand,
Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Typhon is way underpowered! The level 68 Myth spell is more powerful than that! The spells have to be in balance with each other's power and the school's stats.

Daniel Sandshard Level 70 Sorcerer OR
Colin Legendweaver Level 61 Conjurer

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
I think it should only be a little bit higher. Damage over time spells, like Basilisk, usually do more damage than average.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009

ok good ideas. little under powered

i got a fire idea it my only idea lol

forest fire
fire
800 fire damage plus 1200 fire damage over three rounds
a forest appears in the dueling ring
a small ember catches on a tree the tree lights on fire
the fire spreads
the tree closest to the target falls on the enemy
i wasnt sure on damage plz consider this idea
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
It seems to me, that some people don't understand that spells like Basilisk are more powerful because they need 3-4 full turns to reach that kind of damage.

Single turn damage spells deal damage instantly in a single turn.

The spell Typhon is something I would really want to have with my Myth character.