Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you guys get a phoenix pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
I am a transcended pyromancer and i don't have the phoenix pet. What should I do?

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
This may be a silly question and I apologize in advance. But have you done Wintertusk? After you finish with the fourth brother, you should get the quest for your new pet.

Good luck!

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Yes, the Phoenix pet is a quest reward for finishing your level 58 spell quest (Efreet).

You could also hatch with someone else's Phoenix pet and perhaps get one that way.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
Well i am currently working on Grizzleheim- almost finished Ravenscar. To get the quest blood brother- what do you need to do to get it? Do you have to finish some quests in Wintertusk and then get it?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:
This may be a silly question and I apologize in advance. But have you done Wintertusk? After you finish with the fourth brother, you should get the quest for your new pet.

Good luck!

correction you need to start the final brothers place ( nordrilund ) then go see your teacher.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rick2400 wrote:
I am a transcended pyromancer and i don't have the phoenix pet. What should I do?

There are a few things you must have finished to get the pet, have you done Grizzlehiem and can enter Wintertusk? Do you have your level 48 pet? You also must complete at least the main story line in Wintertusk and be on the last seal collect quest. Your school teacher does not send you a notice you must just visit your school when all these things are in place.