Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Not Connect With Only 1 Wizard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Well this one takes the cake! I can not connect with only my Storm Wizard! Other 5 wizards connecting just fine. But going on 3 days with no garden tending and in a panic for sure. She holds mega snack dropping crown plants and will cost me 720 energy to revive them! Can't afford it frankly.
All the crowns it will cost me to revive them when I can finally access the program is scary, cause I don't have them. I have reloaded the program 5 times still no success. Only having problems with 1 out of 6. This is crazy, aggravating, annoying and potentially very expensive.

Any suggestions?
Elizabeth dreambreaker
Level 61 Diviner :-(

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Ifollowrules wrote:
Well this one takes the cake! I can not connect with only my Storm Wizard! Other 5 wizards connecting just fine. But going on 3 days with no garden tending and in a panic for sure. She holds mega snack dropping crown plants and will cost me 720 energy to revive them! Can't afford it frankly.
All the crowns it will cost me to revive them when I can finally access the program is scary, cause I don't have them. I have reloaded the program 5 times still no success. Only having problems with 1 out of 6. This is crazy, aggravating, annoying and potentially very expensive.

Any suggestions?
Elizabeth dreambreaker
Level 61 Diviner :(

Contact support. I noticed another post with the same problem.

Good luck

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Ifollowrules wrote:

Any suggestions?
Elizabeth dreambreaker

You must Email Support with your problem thier is a post on what to do .... they can fix that....

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I'm willing to bet this is related to the "This Area is Closed" issue. Did you leave that one wizard on a crowded realm? Some realms are seeing a lot of "no entries" of certain zones, because the realm is too crowded.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
dragonpower333 wrote:
Ifollowrules wrote:

Any suggestions?
Elizabeth dreambreaker

You must Email Support with your problem thier is a post on what to do .... they can fix that....

You would think but I've had the same problem for about 2 weeks and i still can't connect to wizard101 and its just started on another computer of mine in the house it logs in fine connects fine until at random it says "Error can not connect to Wizard101" and only gives an option to quit!

They don't seem to know what it is they thought that it was my graphics driver but that has nothing to do with a connection error