Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flickering and data issues

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
Today when i logged in a lot of features were flickering very badly and some have disappeared entirely. i am missing my text box, crown shop icon, friends list, health, mana, and pet orbs, teleport buttons are flickering and my menu is flickering as well.

on top of this these random streams of flickering data is constantly appearing like actual data codes i can see in-game and its giving me a headache to look at and its very annoying when i cant tal;k to my friends because i can't see their text.

ALSO text is flickering as well. from all players including myself.

please help!

i have taken a few pictures

Administrator
Sounds like a job for updating your video drivers, young Wizard.

Please see this for more information
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=172

and if that is insufficient to resolve the problem, we do have a wonderful support team standing by to assist you, but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com

When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
This also sounds like an over heated PC and or graphics card

when was the last time you dusted your computer

and if you have never replaced a graphics driver before I suggest Googling
how to do a clean install of AMD or Nvidia (as your casr may be) graphics driver, it is important to remove the old driver first