Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

500000 gold

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
a lot say it is hard to get gold, but not for me and my friend. every time we get up to the max limit of gold we have to spend it so we can get more. this is annoying because we need to save the gold so we can get better clothing when we level up but we cant do it when we are always at the max limit and we are always spending it so we can get the gold from battles and the quest so it would be easier to raise the max limit to 500000.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I agree that a maximum Gold Cap of 500,000 or 1,000,000 is a good Idea. Why? It will take a while for anyone to hit those caps and the Gold Price for Zafarian gear is ludicrous.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I agree. It would take a lot longer to reach that kind of gold cap, and I for one would like to have it increased so that if I want to buy ZF gear or even gear from the next world, I will be able to without having to constantly farm for it.

But I also agree with Johnist. The gear prices in ZF went through the roof. That is as bad as a lot of prices in the real world.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Johnist wrote:
I agree that a maximum Gold Cap of 500,000 or 1,000,000 is a good Idea. Why? It will take a while for anyone to hit those caps and the Gold Price for Zafarian gear is ludicrous.

Well said Justin.