Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Combination?!?!!?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
What would your favorite Primary School and Secendary School combination be?
Example: Death/Myth, Fire/balance, etc etc.............
Then, what Astral School would you add into the Mix, or what Tertiary School would you add, or would you save your Training Points for more Schools to come for the Spiral?

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I'm sure there is a thread like this, but anyway:

If I wasn't Myth, I would be Ice and say a good secondary for my ice would be Life with an astral school of Sun.

I would have my superior defenses, massive health, and with life spells since I don't get any heals, I can heal up and take the punishment. My ice minion would be an awesome ally. That minion can be really strong actually. After all it uses storm spells morphed into ice attacks.

For my Myth, I always ran to Ice first, from the very beginning until I grabbed Tower Shield. With a third school being Life. An astral I chose, again was Sun.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
The third school is called tertiary. :)

Oh and Fire/Death/Star.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think it's 'tertiary' after 'secondary', and I have to say I like my Balance whose "secondary" is Astral magic. Balance, for me, is such an easy school to fight with that it took me several tries to realize I didn't really need a secondary. The Astral magics really enhance Balance magic well, and that's what I recommend for any Sorcerer who's struggling to find a secondary school. If that doesn't count, my other favorite would be my Necromancer whose secondary is Life. Life, in my opinion, works as a secondary only when you're Death especially when you have the Life Mastery Amulet.