Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria kind of borind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I've been playing zafaria for a while now and its cool, but boring because I have to defeat lions, zebras, rhinos over again. Like in zamunda i defeat rhinos then do other thing in my quest and then again defeat rhinos. Its kind of boring defeating monsters over again and a bunch it’s kind of boring when you look at it. :?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
In every zone,you have to kill the same kind of creatures multiple times,and with multiple quests....why is this zone any different to you?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Yeah. I'm in the Savannah and I keep having to beat like 9 or 10 of each mob. It's insane.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
agreed, zafaria is a nice world, but KI has turned it into Old Dragonspyre, back before KI changed it to make quest a little less Boring.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
annabethchase2009 wrote:
I've been playing zafaria for a while now and its cool, but boring because I have to defeat lions, zebras, rhinos over again. Like in zamunda i defeat rhinos then do other thing in my quest and then again defeat rhinos. Its kind of boring defeating monsters over again and a bunch it’s kind of boring when you look at it. :?

i agree i think zf is alright but its WAY too repetative :( :( :( :(

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Maybe they could add puzzles to challenge our brains? We could still quest to find them, but something a little more along the lines of Krokotopia might be better?

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
Every world has it's own creatures.

The Original Poster's point was that you fight the same mob CONSTANTLY.

For example, i had to defeat 6 greyhorns. Two quests later, i had to defeat 10 of them. The next quest, i had to defeat 7.....

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
kamarynjelise wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
Every world has it's own creatures.

The Original Poster's point was that you fight the same mob CONSTANTLY.

For example, i had to defeat 6 greyhorns. Two quests later, i had to defeat 10 of them. The next quest, i had to defeat 7.....

That is exactly the original posters point, and yes it's boring for sure. Not to mention the drop rate for gear is poor in my experience.

I must admit the xp is nice though. Leveling up hasn't been a grind yet.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I am really not against repetitive fighting but what seems to get to me is when fighting certain things like last night the lions to collect 8 and it takes me longer to do that then any big dungeon in the game. I believe this is to stretch the lack of content out so you don't just zip though areas and be done with it but if it could be shortened up a bit it wouldn't hurt my feelings.