Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire lion ravager quest annoying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
:? I did this quest in test realm, and it was not that annoying, but now when I fight four of the enemy, and I need to collect eight items, yet get "Did not collect" fight after fight after fight, I have to say this is annoying. I did a total of nine fights with no success before posting this. No, I will say it is evil. I have three, almost four legends, and I don't plan on continuing in Zafarai with even one of them as I don't want to spend hours of play time on one single quest.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Defender
Jan 02, 2011
mistique2 wrote:
:? I did this quest in test realm, and it was not that annoying, but now when I fight four of the enemy, and I need to collect eight items, yet get "Did not collect" fight after fight after fight, I have to say this is annoying. I did a total of nine fights with no success before posting this. No, I will say it is evil. I have three, almost four legends, and I don't plan on continuing in Zafarai with even one of them as I don't want to spend hours of play time on one single quest.

make sure you're at the icon for the things you are fighting. Look on your map. if you're not at their icon, go there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mistique2 wrote:

Is this for the quest "Savaberries"? If it is, then it is a known bug. See this post from Professor Greyrose:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43219.ftl

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
I have run out of quests.........been running all around looking for ? and !

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
i know the lion quest is horrible i have done so many battles and i am so tired of it, i only have one staff piece yay! not. I am also fire which makes it harder. I am so angry with this quest i feel like i want to quit playing

Administrator
Please read the post about Known Issues:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43219.ftl

Problem: On the quest "Savaberries" Female Fire Lionesses do not count towards the goal
Temporary Solution: Defeat Fire Lion Ravagers instead

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
It might be that Fire Lion Ravegers are also needed for the Poisoned Well quest. You need 8 staff pieces and the drop rate is so low it has created a major bottleneck to an extent I've never seen before. All realms both circles full with people standing around waiting to fight. You are lucky to even get to face a Raveger let alone get a drop of 1 in 12 . They need to up the drop rate severely or create more mobs. Spent all afternoon trying to complete this and have 2/8 pieces. Please look at the servers and where people are right now. You'll see them stuck here.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
mistique2 wrote:

I agree 100% . this is really set up in a bad way, I had to get 9 fire revengers, okay, finally got them, to get another quest of 8 more and all I get is one at a time and not collect , but get tons of firelioness, I am going back to other worlds, done wasting my time on this . Everyone is complaining on this one !

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
i think they're referring to the quest for the water hole not the savaberries or whatever i think its called poisoned waterhole but please do something about that quest

Survivor
May 12, 2009
:x So perturbed by the quest to get staff pieces from the Ravaging Lions. The area by the water hole has the most lions but only two fight circles. Every realm has dozens of people fighting to get into fights. This is pretty ridiculous when you consider I just fought 12 of the lions and only got 1 staff piece. If you are going to put out new content, you should adjust your drop rates so that there is not an overload of players hanging around, doing nothing, getting upset, and annoying those who are able to get into a fight here and there. Bad planning KI.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I pretty much given up on the quest until December/January. I don't mind the low drop rate, its the PEOPLE I'm worried about. I've gone through every single realm and full battles. Even when I get in a battle with 4, there's only like 2 lions because people stand in the road, blocking the lions from coming in. They probably don't know that they are doing this but its getting extremely annoying.

So thats when I propose a solution to the problem:

2 words: Private realm.

For about 100 crowns or equivilant to 10,000 gold (which most of you will complain about, but when you look at the drops of Zafaria, you can make 10,000 gold with ease), you can make a realm of your own to solo in. You can also send invitations for friends to switch to your realm so you can do quests together. It would GREATLY help the crowded problem. But you can only create one realm at a time. If you are ready to trash your realm because you already done with the things you need to do and if your friends are still there, they'll be prompted to go into another realm. I kno this idea will most likely be turned down, I just created this out of exaustion of trying to do a quest without people hogging the circles.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011

I agree 100% I would definately do this ! Great Idea !!!

2 words: Private realm.

For about 100 crowns or equivilant to 10,000 gold (which most of you will complain about, but when you look at the drops of Zafaria, you can make 10,000 gold with ease), you can make a realm of your own to solo in. You can also send invitations for friends to switch to your realm so you can do quests together. It would GREATLY help the crowded problem. But you can only create one realm at a time. If you are ready to trash your realm because you already done with the things you need to do and if your friends are still there, they'll be prompted to go into another realm. I kno this idea will most likely be turned down, I just created this out of exaustion of trying to do a quest without people hogging the circles.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
people srsly here is a tip to get male fire lion ravagers go near the waterhole! and if you cant collect, live with it, lots of people dont collect things within a reasonable amount of time it just depends on your luck! if you read posts peopel complain about it all the time ! It is LUCK!

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Yeah, the fire lion ravager quests are annoying. The worst one is the one called "Poisoned Well". That's the one that requires you to collect the staff pieces. I've pretty much given up on it. There's nowhere for me to fight them. Every realm I visit has no space for me to start or join a battle. I'll try fighting them late at night to see if there are less people.