Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks annoyed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
can someone make the bosses always drop the cloths items or make the bosses easier to get to like less rooms to get to them please let me know what you think of my idea

flintmythblad
brandonfireblade
lvl60 myth and fire

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Yes, I want to be able to get my waterworks gear faster. But I posted something else and I guess I learned that the ww gear is only for people who work for it. The peple who have a lot of free time...

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
That is a HORRIBLE idea. People should work for it. When you get free time just do the dungeon, don't be lazy.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Its not hard just make a group of four and join, Plus there is a cheat with luska but your only looking for the robe and thats the last boss you face.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
i have fought this dungeon over 100 times and only got pink dandilion flower every time nothing to do anything with the gear that is even CLOSE to lvl 60 gear

brandon fire blade
flint mythblade

legendary pyromancer and conjuror

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
thatrel123 wrote:
i have fought this dungeon over 100 times and only got pink dandilion flower every time nothing to do anything with the gear that is even CLOSE to lvl 60 gear

brandon fire blade
flint mythblade

legendary pyromancer and conjuror

A 100 times you say that an exaggeration right there. Waterworks gear while it is random it based on the effort you do in battle. If you sit idle and not do anything useful the chance for drops are lowered greatly. Take action if your using your fire wizard you should be able to help in battle. Take action or chances of gear wont happen.
Sincerely Michael Stormwraith Transcended Diviner

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
I did most of the damage and got the robe, hat and a life matery amulet on the first try.