Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Life: Life's Guardians Pips: 10 Damage: removes all traps in the beginning, does 350 first damage to one opponent, and then 650 secondary damage to all enemies, then adds a 20% life trap to all enemies

Death: The Gate of Death pips: 10 Damage: takes out half of shields, does 1250 damage, gives half divided evenly to all members of the casters team, then adds death dispel

Myth: Typhon's Wrath pips: 10 Damage:eliminates all shields that can weaken spell, does 500 damage, unleashes 450 damage wrath, does 350 damage, and stuns for 4 rounds

Balance: The Fates pips: 10 Damage: 300 damage, 500 damage, 600 damage, and 50% weakness

Fire: Wrath of Hepheastus pips: 10 Damage: 550+670 over 3 rounds, stuns for three rounds on initial hit, and adds 15% fire trap

Ice: Boreas' Blizzard pips: 10 Damage: 900 damage, ice dispel, and 75% ice blade to caster

Storm: The Storm of Zeus pips: 10 Damage: 500+700 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies, and stun all for 2 rounds

Hope you enjoyed them! They may be better to levels 88 and 98, though. If anyone would take the time to add animations to some of these, i will surely thank them. Hope KI makes these! :-D

Michael SoulBright
Lv. 42 theurgist

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
with that theme death would be the river styx or hades. hey, this gave me an idea for a world with these spells...

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
i like your ideas they sound awesome i take it the world would be based on ancient greece?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
hmm... i really think that life should have a all-enimies-attack and not a DoT spell, but other than that i like it :-o :-)

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Life isn't a DoT. And I have a new spell.

Life: Demeter's helper
Minion; 3000 health
Spells: All Life Spells, knows most ice spells available to everyone, kraken, stormzilla, wraith, spirit blade, spirit trap
Bye!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I was thinking about this for fire

Fire:Helios

1500-1800 damage 1000 over each round for 3 rounds
and don't think this is bad because lvl 80 gear will give great block,resist, and health so this would be a good spell in me opinion for fire

~~~~Alex Soulhaven Legendary Pyromancer PvP Captain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I suppose this thread is basically closed, since the level 78 spells are confirmed now.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I came up with a death spell.

Sacrifice
Pips: X Damage: Does 50 damage per pip to caster, then doubles the damage and attacks all enemies.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Here's a storm spell!

Storm Titan
Pips: 11 Damage: 2000 damage to all enemies, stun for 1 round,cast DarkWynd 25%, and 15% storm Trap.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
eragonarher wrote:
Life: Guardians of Nature Pips: 10 Damage: removes all traps in the beginning, does 350 first damage, and then 650 secondary damage, then adds a 20% life trap to all enemies

Death: The Gate of Death pips: 10 Damage: takes out half of of shields, does 1250 damage, gives half divided evenly to all members of the casters team, then adds death dispel

Myth: Typhon's Wrath pips: 10 Damage:eliminates all shields that can weaken spell, does 500 damage, unleashes 450 damage wrath, does 350 damage, and stuns for 4 rounds

Balance: The Fates pips: 10 Damage: 300 damage, 500 damage, 600 damage, and 50% weakness

Fire: Wrath of Hepheastus pips: 10 Damage: 550+670 over 3 rounds, stuns for three rounds on initial hit, and adds 15% fire trap

Ice: Boreas' Blizzard pips: 10 Damage: 900 damage, ice dispel, and 75% ice blade to caster

Storm: The Storm of Zeus pips: 10 Damage: 500+700 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies, and stun all for 2 rounds

Hope you enjoyed them! If anyone would take the liberty to add animations to some of these, i will surely thank them. Hope KI makes these! :D

Michael SoulBright
Lv. 42 theurgist
If we're talking ancient Greece stuff i think life should be Irus's Mist pips:10 damage: 1000 all ememies, 500+500 for three rounds health to all friends

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Zoro987 wrote:
I was thinking about this for fire

Fire:Helios

1500-1800 damage 1000 over each round for 3 rounds
and don't think this is bad because lvl 80 gear will give great block,resist, and health so this would be a good spell in me opinion for fire

~~~~Alex Soulhaven Legendary Pyromancer PvP Captain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like it. Ah, I just got an idea! I have an idea, what if each school has their own special aura that they learn at level 75? Here are my ideas.

Life Pips: 1 Effect: +50 life touch for 4 rounds, + 50 resist all schools OR + 50 healing for 4 rounds

Death Pips: 1 Effect: +50 death touch, + 50 resist all schools

and so on!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Let's see, Ancient Greece...

Life: Gaia
Effect: Heals 1300-1400, then deals half that in damage to all enemies.
Animation: Green girl breaks out of a tree, then sees you. She does the heal. Then, she looks over her shoulder at the enemies and throws electric green orbs at the enemies dealing damage.

Ice: Posideon
Effect: 1000 damage and 1 round stun to all enemies and 75% tower shield
Animation: Posideon rises from the water and uses his trident to swirl water around each enemy. The water then freezes and breaks, stunning the enemies. The shield pops up mysteriously.

Myth: Gryphon
Effect: 300 damage, remove charms/wards from all enemies, summon Gryphon Minion (50% power pip, 1500 HP, knows myth spells up to rank 7)
Animation: Gryphon rises from hilly terrain, then lashes out at enemies dealing damage/stealing wards. Then the minion comes out to serve you.

Death: Enraged Souls
Effect: 900 damage to all enemies, convert half to health, 90% infection
Animation: Enraged souls rush at enemies and swarm over them dealing damage. They then give you health by conjuring big black orbs. Infections appear mysteriously.

Storm: Zeus's Revenge
Effect: 800 damage+900 over 3 rounds to all enemies, 400 to target (buffs are counted here)
Animation: Zeus zaps enemies with lightning, then turns on you and conjures a storm.

Balance: Hermes
Effect: 750 damage & -50% accuracy to all enemies (4 rds.)
Animation: Hermes throws his winged cap at enemies, messing up their aim.

Fire: Hades
Effect: 2000 damage. Plain and simple.
Animation: Flaming Hades cries out in rage and throws himself on the unfortunate target.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Typhon should be storm because it mythology it is a storm spirit that produces venti (smaller storm spirits) when destroyed.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
hellboy315 wrote:
Let's see, Ancient Greece...

Life: Gaia
Effect: Heals 1300-1400, then deals half that in damage to all enemies.
Animation: Green girl breaks out of a tree, then sees you. She does the heal. Then, she looks over her shoulder at the enemies and throws electric green orbs at the enemies dealing damage.

Ice: Posideon
Effect: 1000 damage and 1 round stun to all enemies and 75% tower shield
Animation: Posideon rises from the water and uses his trident to swirl water around each enemy. The water then freezes and breaks, stunning the enemies. The shield pops up mysteriously.

Myth: Gryphon
Effect: 500 damage, remove charms/wards from all enemies, summon Gryphon Minion (50% power pip, 1500 HP, knows myth spells up to rank 7)
Animation: Gryphon rises from hilly terrain, then lashes out at enemies dealing damage/stealing wards. Then the minion comes out to serve you.

Death: Enraged Souls
Effect: 900 damage to all enemies, convert half to health, 90% infection
Animation: Enraged souls rush at enemies and swarm over them dealing damage. They then give you health by conjuring big black orbs. Infections appear mysteriously.

Storm: Zeus's Revenge
Effect: 800 damage+900 over 3 rounds to all enemies, 400 to target (buffs are counted here)
Animation: Zeus zaps enemies with lightning, then turns on you and conjures a storm.

Balance: Hermes
Effect: 750 damage & -50% accuracy to all enemies (4 rds.)
Animation: Hermes throws his winged cap at enemies, messing up their aim.

Fire: Hades
Effect: 2000 damage. Plain and simple.
Animation: Flaming Hades cries out in rage and throws himself on the unfortunate target.
Those spells would be great for level 88 and 98, because the add effects increase the value. Anyway, Great!

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Storm Zeus sounds like Storm Lord... I do like the over time damage though.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Here's where the real deal is

Life - The Hunt: A Background of trees and brush appears. Out come Artemis and her Hunters. Artemis is a beautiful young girl with pale skin and long dark brown hair. Her eyes are a brilliant green, and she is wearing a silver circlet. They all wear black leather pieces over their chests and pants of the same material. They run past the enemy, each shooting several arrows. Deer follow, and wildflowers grow in their wake.

Myth - Typhon's Rampage: The area darkens, and a giant yellow flash lights. A large, indefinite figure appears, shrouded by thunderclouds. Chariots (the gods) fly around the monster, attacking it.An enormous lightning bolt flashes (zeus's master bolt). The monster yells in a deep, low voice and begins to fall. He flattens the enemy :)

Death - Child of Hades: A pale, skinny, black haired figure appears. His eyes gleam with black malice and his expression is of hate, and the ability to induce true pain. He wears ripped, worn jeans, and a long black leather trench coat over a loose black t-shirt. He holds a sharp, jagged, sword of obsidian. Two dead trees appear on a barren rock. The figure walks up onto the rock and smiles darkly. He jabs his sword into the rock, and as it splits open, a scream rents the air. Spirits of dead warriors and soldiers from all eras pour out of the abyss in a shapeless mass, and sweep over the enemy. The scene disappears as the spirits keep going and vanish in flashes of dark purple light.

Fire - Wrath of Hephaestus: The area darkens, and a large, shadowed figure appears hammering a rough sword on an anvil beside a forge. He turns a tanned, pockmarked face towards those watching, and sparks jump through his beard while flames dance in his eyes. He releases the hammer, and raises a hand. The scene changes, now he and his forge are on an island of rock in the middle of a volcano. The viewpoint is now from behind the enemy. He pushes the hand towards the enemy and his powerful fingers flex, as an enormous wave of lava rises behind him and suddenly rushes towards the enemy (viewpoint is still behind enemy, so the wave and then the rush fills the screen).

Ice - Chill of the Titans: The area turns dark, and small points of light appear around the edges and on the ground, emulating outer space. A region of darkest black explodes outward, revealing the intimidating figure of Cronos, and he is holding his deadly scythe. Frost coats his black hair, beard, and robes (which are floating and flapping violently as if suspended by the titan's energy and power). Ice gathers around all the player's feet, and it creeps up the chosen enemy's legs, pinning it in place. Time slows down and the viewpoint slowly circles from one side, behind the allies, to the other side and then behind the chosen enemy, as Cronos raises his scythe to the side, rushes forward, swings it over his head and brings it toward us, when at the last moment the viewpoint swings back and we see him hit the enemy, who is immediately coated entirely in a large cone of ice, which explodes outward as the scene disappears.
Storm – Armies of the Elements: An upset ocean appears, with waves crashing over one another. Dark storm clouds gather, a hurricane extends down from them. The Hurricane burrows down through the sea and creates a large whirlpool around it. The viewpoint zooms toward the hurricane and goes through to the eye. A lightning bolt flashes down to the surface of the water, and as a deafening clap of thunder booms, a stone fortress covered in coral and algae erupts from the water in a huge column of water. Out of the palace come armies of Tritons wielding tridents with tips glowing of green poison. A Triton larger than the rest rises out of the crowd on a coral chariot pulled by white seahorses. His eyes gleam as he raises his trident, and a flash of bright green light strikes the enemy and surrounds it in a cage of sparking green energy. It’s pulled toward the enemy, covers it, and explodes outward, enveloping the entire scene as it all suddenly vanishes in a flash.
Balance – Judgment of the Fates: Three old women in robes of white appear. As the spin the thread of life from balls of colorful yarn at their feet, images from several worlds of the spiral appear in a mist in front of the chosen enemy. As the vision fades, the fates measure and cut the thread, which immediately turn black, and rises up in front of the enemy life a snake, then strikes and coils around the enemy, then the entire scene disintegrates.

--- A note about the new greek world, I would like to see a world Morganthe has deceived and injured, but one that is still very much alive. I just don’t think I can handle the desolation and destruction of Dragonspyre or Celestia.

-Aaron TitanDreamer, Legendary Pyromancer.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Since i am a storm wizard, heres one for storm.

Storm warrior
Damage:1190 and take away 3 blades.
70% accuracy
Animation
You see clouds up above. Lighting and rain are falling. Out of no where a tornado comes out of the clouds, goes down to earth, and as the tornado is fading, you see i warrior in the middle. His eyes are purple. He raises his sword to the sky, and a large lightning bolt hits it. He looks at you, flips his sword(to look cool) points the sword at you, and a shock comes out, dealing 1190 damage. He then puts his hand out, shocks you, and 3 blades dissapear.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Here some I thought will be cool...

Storm: Raijū
Pips: 10
Damage: 400 + 800 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies, and adds one smoke screen to all enemies.

Balance: Anubis
Damage: 1010 damage to single enemy and 50% weakness.

Death: Hades,
Pips: 10, Damage: 990 damage to all enemies, and adds one Infection to everyone.

Fire: Elder Dragon
Damage: 1050 to single enemy , stuns for 1 round, and adds 1 smoke screen.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
loganbug3 wrote:
Here's where the real deal is

Life - The Hunt: A Background of trees and brush appears. Out come Artemis and her Hunters. Artemis is a beautiful young girl with pale skin and long dark brown hair. Her eyes are a brilliant green, and she is wearing a silver circlet. They all wear black leather pieces over their chests and pants of the same material. They run past the enemy, each shooting several arrows. Deer follow, and wildflowers grow in their wake.

Myth - Typhon's Rampage: The area darkens, and a giant yellow flash lights. A large, indefinite figure appears, shrouded by thunderclouds. Chariots (the gods) fly around the monster, attacking it.An enormous lightning bolt flashes (zeus's master bolt). The monster yells in a deep, low voice and begins to fall. He flattens the enemy :)

Death - Child of Hades: A pale, skinny, black haired figure appears. His eyes gleam with black malice and his expression is of hate, and the ability to induce true pain. He wears ripped, worn jeans, and a long black leather trench coat over a loose black t-shirt. He holds a sharp, jagged, sword of obsidian. Two dead trees appear on a barren rock. The figure walks up onto the rock and smiles darkly. He jabs his sword into the rock, and as it splits open, a scream rents the air. Spirits of dead warriors and soldiers from all eras pour out of the abyss in a shapeless mass, and sweep over the enemy. The scene disappears as the spirits keep going and vanish in flashes of dark purple light.

Fire - Wrath of Hephaestus: The area darkens, and a large, shadowed figure appears hammering a rough sword on an anvil beside a forge. He turns a tanned, pockmarked face towards those watching, and sparks jump through his beard while flames dance in his eyes. He releases the hammer, and raises a hand. The scene changes, now he and his forge are on an island of rock in the middle of a volcano. The viewpoint is now from behind the enemy. He pushes the hand towards the enemy and his powerful fingers flex, as an enormous wave of lava rises behind him and suddenly rushes towards the enemy (viewpoint is still behind enemy, so the wave and then the rush fills the screen).

Ice - Chill of the Titans: The area turns dark, and small points of light appear around the edges and on the ground, emulating outer space. A region of darkest black explodes outward, revealing the intimidating figure of Cronos, and he is holding his deadly scythe. Frost coats his black hair, beard, and robes (which are floating and flapping violently as if suspended by the titan's energy and power). Ice gathers around all the player's feet, and it creeps up the chosen enemy's legs, pinning it in place. Time slows down and the viewpoint slowly circles from one side, behind the allies, to the other side and then behind the chosen enemy, as Cronos raises his scythe to the side, rushes forward, swings it over his head and brings it toward us, when at the last moment the viewpoint swings back and we see him hit the enemy, who is immediately coated entirely in a large cone of ice, which explodes outward as the scene disappears.
Storm – Armies of the Elements: An upset ocean appears, with waves crashing over one another. Dark storm clouds gather, a hurricane extends down from them. The Hurricane burrows down through the sea and creates a large whirlpool around it. The viewpoint zooms toward the hurricane and goes through to the eye. A lightning bolt flashes down to the surface of the water, and as a deafening clap of thunder booms, a stone fortress covered in coral and algae erupts from the water in a huge column of water. Out of the palace come armies of Tritons wielding tridents with tips glowing of green poison. A Triton larger than the rest rises out of the crowd on a coral chariot pulled by white seahorses. His eyes gleam as he raises his trident, and a flash of bright green light strikes the enemy and surrounds it in a cage of sparking green energy. It’s pulled toward the enemy, covers it, and explodes outward, enveloping the entire scene as it all suddenly vanishes in a flash.
Balance – Judgment of the Fates: Three old women in robes of white appear. As the spin the thread of life from balls of colorful yarn at their feet, images from several worlds of the spiral appear in a mist in front of the chosen enemy. As the vision fades, the fates measure and cut the thread, which immediately turn black, and rises up in front of the enemy life a snake, then strikes and coils around the enemy, then the entire scene disintegrates.

--- A note about the new greek world, I would like to see a world Morganthe has deceived and injured, but one that is still very much alive. I just don’t think I can handle the desolation and destruction of Dragonspyre or Celestia.

-Aaron TitanDreamer, Legendary Pyromancer.
I really like these. Do you have ideas for damage?

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
yoyoyo60 wrote:
Since i am a storm wizard, heres one for storm.

Storm warrior
Damage:1190 and take away 3 blades.
70% accuracy
Animation
You see clouds up above. Lighting and rain are falling. Out of no where a tornado comes out of the clouds, goes down to earth, and as the tornado is fading, you see i warrior in the middle. His eyes are purple. He raises his sword to the sky, and a large lightning bolt hits it. He looks at you, flips his sword(to look cool) points the sword at you, and a shock comes out, dealing 1190 damage. He then puts his hand out, shocks you, and 3 blades dissapear.
sorry what I meant to put there is he then shocks the enemy with his hands, and 3 of his charms dissappear

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
It's kinda unoriginal and all of the spells are from the same mythology. Usually, the spells are spread out, so none of them have the same myth origin. Like, all of your spells are Greek Mythology.