Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday themed wall papers and decorations

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Has anyone else searched for holiday themed house stuff and found nothing? I was excited about the wiz central contest to decorate your dorm for halloween, but even though I cant enter due to their email address requirements, I really wanted to decorate for halloween, and would love to decorate for christmas also, but at present I see no halloween stuff to purchase. I got some bats, black cats, spider egg sacks (which cant be placed on the walls and look odd on the floor :-( ) plus whatever items I got from the nightmare packs to decorate with, a few halloween pumpkins from those packs and the wooden cut out witches and stuff. But I really wanted a halloween themed wall paper and maybe a black, orange or brown carpet type floor covering. And for christmas, I'm hoping to see gingerbread wall paper (with a brown or red carpeting would look awesome) or other gingerbread xmas items. But if they didnt come out with a halloween themed wallpaper i'm guessing a christmas themed one wont happen either :-( Does this disappoint anyone other than me? thx for the input my wiz friends :-)
Taryn

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If you buy Nightmare Packs, they come with tons of Halloween themed house items.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
TarynHeart wrote:
Has anyone else searched for holiday themed house stuff and found nothing? I was excited about the wiz central contest to decorate your dorm for halloween, but even though I cant enter due to their email address requirements, I really wanted to decorate for halloween, and would love to decorate for christmas also, but at present I see no halloween stuff to purchase. I got some bats, black cats, spider egg sacks (which cant be placed on the walls and look odd on the floor :-( ) plus whatever items I got from the nightmare packs to decorate with, a few halloween pumpkins from those packs and the wooden cut out witches and stuff. But I really wanted a halloween themed wall paper and maybe a black, orange or brown carpet type floor covering. And for christmas, I'm hoping to see gingerbread wall paper (with a brown or red carpeting would look awesome) or other gingerbread xmas items. But if they didnt come out with a halloween themed wallpaper i'm guessing a christmas themed one wont happen either :-( Does this disappoint anyone other than me? thx for the input my wiz friends :-)
Taryn

Sounds like an idea, it is more for The Dorms section

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I would Love to decorate for the holidays. I had fun decorating for Halloween. I hope KI will consider this. Housing is another way to make ourselves unique.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
I love decorating up for the holidays, expecially christmas and I've asked KingsIsle over the past couple of years to add in more holiday decorations so we all might get to enjoy decorating up our houses or dorm rooms, I find it to be fun and exciting to see all the new things people do, along with being able to share my ideas with everyone. like so many out there i love the enjoyment of seeing kids eyes light up at christmas, and not just my own kids, but all kids that see what a truely splendid holiday joy brings.