Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get on the 2 person mount?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Um - this may be a silly question, but my friend just got the new 2 person rhino mount and I can't get on with her! Any ideas??
Thanks for your help!! :-D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The owner of the mount has to form a group and add the second wizard. When the second wizard is near the mount, an interaction menu (X) will show up.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
You have to be in a group (I know crazy) And when your in a group and someone has the rino mount, there will be something like "Press x to get on"
But you cant move it, the person in the front who HAS it is the driver. So it can be like a car xD. Hope this helped and have fun on your friends mount!

Survivor
May 28, 2011
colagada wrote:
The owner of the mount has to form a group and add the second wizard. When the second wizard is near the mount, an interaction menu (X) will show up.
I totally agree with you but i have to point out a mistake, ( sorry for copying yours )The owner of the mount has to form a group and add the second wizard. When the second wizard is near the mount, an interaction menu (X) will show up.Before you press (X) on your keyboard you have to take off any mounts you are mounted on :)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
The owner has to start a group and the person who wants to ride it with him/her must join the group. Then, get close to the rhino and click "x". But remember, only the owner of the mount can move it, you are move-less XD

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
RainbowMama01 wrote:
Um - this may be a silly question, but my friend just got the new 2 person rhino mount and I can't get on with her! Any ideas??
Thanks for your help!! :-D

the people trying to climb on the mount can't have mounts themselves. So make sure you take yours off, first.