Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No longer going first.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Hey, just wondering if there is a point in the story line where the computer automatically goes first every time.

Ever since I lost connection in the middle of the first fight of big ben, (while going second) I have not once gone first. This includes the entire remainder of the big ben tower, and for all of the battles in hametsu the quests have taken me through. My experience with this has now lasted long in to the second straight night.

It seems possible that the game would change to this system as the game grows more difficult along the story line, but i havent read anything like that anywhere so ive decided to ask.

I understand its pure chance and i've read a reply from professor greyrose on another thread saying so, which is why this seems so strange. I've been in well over 30 fights now and not one i've gone first in.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
classact21 wrote:
Hey, just wondering if there is a point in the story line where the computer automatically goes first every time.

Ever since I lost connection in the middle of the first fight of big ben, (while going second) I have not once gone first. This includes the entire remainder of the big ben tower, and for all of the battles in hametsu the quests have taken me through. My experience with this has now lasted long in to the second straight night.

It seems possible that the game would change to this system as the game grows more difficult along the story line, but i havent read anything like that anywhere so ive decided to ask.

I understand its pure chance and i've read a reply from professor greyrose on another thread saying so, which is why this seems so strange. I've been in well over 30 fights now and not one i've gone first in.

It will be random. When you join a fight, the triangle-shaped pointer thingy will either point to you or the bad guys, it is just a toss of the coin.