Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I've finished the game already and I'm getting kind of bored that there isn't level 68 spells, I saw a lot of good ideas out there and I don't think mines will beat any of them but here is my idea for rank 9 spells.

Fire: Satan Fury
Effect: 220 Fire Damage + 720 Fire Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and remove one positive charm
Appearance: A huge clunk of molten lava and rock appears on the ground and suddenly, it bursts and a giant devil comes out. He raises his hand and a huge wave of fire spirals around each enemy damaging them.

Ice: Absolute Freeze
Effect: 680 Ice Damage to all enemies and stuns them for 1 round
Appearance: A small piece of snow falls onto the ground and it suddenly expands through the field and makes the background appear all icy and blue freezing each enemy, damaging them.

Storm: Plasma Monster
Effect: 890 Storm Damage to all enemies and removes 1 positive ward (shield)
Appearance: A huge sea monster rises from the ocean floors and suddenly starts surging with electricity, it strikes each opponent and each strike blasts a humongous amount of plasma shocking them.

Death: Agonizing Pain
Effect: 720 Death Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and each round that it is damaged, a -25% damage charm is placed on the enemies
Appearance: A black sludge wave surrounds the enemy and engulfs the enemy with a ton of pain therefore damaging them each round.

Life: Bloom of Nature
Effect: 1200 heal to all friends over 3 rounds and adds a -30% shield to all friends
Appearance: A beautiful flower blooms and a whole bunch of other beautiful flowers bloom out of it and dispose a ton of pixie dust to each friend healing them.

Balance: Slash of the Sacred Sword
Effect: 640 Balance Damage to all enemies and dispels the next charm spell (blades)
Appearance: A gargantuan sword comes appears from the sky as a gift from the gods and rapidly slashes each enemy wounding them.

I hope you like these ideas! Please reply if you have any suggestion or ideas!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
alanthewizard101 wrote:
Fire: Satan Fury
Effect: 220 Fire Damage + 720 Fire Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and remove one positive charm
Appearance: A huge clunk of molten lava and rock appears on the ground and suddenly, it bursts and a giant devil comes out. He raises his hand and a huge wave of fire spirals around each enemy damaging them.

Satan? Really? No. Besides that, the spell is pretty good. The animation is good. The stats need to be dialed down if you wanna keep the remove one positive charm effect.

Ice: Absolute Freeze
Effect: 680 Ice Damage to all enemies and stuns them for 1 round
Appearance: A small piece of snow falls onto the ground and it suddenly expands through the field and makes the background appear all icy and blue freezing each enemy, damaging them.

The name is too ambiguous, and the animation sounds like Frostbite on steroids. Anyway, the stats are good.

Storm: Plasma Monster
Effect: 890 Storm Damage to all enemies and removes 1 positive ward (shield)
Appearance: A huge sea monster rises from the ocean floors and suddenly starts surging with electricity, it strikes each opponent and each strike blasts a humongous amount of plasma shocking them.

What does plasma have to do with any of this? I don't know...this seems like the way Leviathan should've gone. As for the stats I like the attack, but the effect is too Myth-esque.

Death: Agonizing Pain
Effect: 720 Death Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and each round that it is damaged, a -25% damage charm is placed on the enemies
Appearance: A black sludge wave surrounds the enemy and engulfs the enemy with a ton of pain therefore damaging them each round.

Painfully ambiguous name. Wow, that's a messed up spell. I feel bad for whoever gets this cast on them. It's cool, but I'd like it more as a Fire spell. It seems more Fire than Death, and I think Death deserves another draining spell.

Life: Bloom of Nature
Effect: 1200 heal to all friends over 3 rounds and adds a -30% shield to all friends
Appearance: A beautiful flower blooms and a whole bunch of other beautiful flowers bloom out of it and dispose a ton of pixie dust to each friend healing them.

Yet another ambiguous name. As for the spell, believe me when I say I'm pretty sure Theurgists around the Spiral will tell you, "I don't want another healing spell!"

Balance: Slash of the Sacred Sword
Effect: 640 Balance Damage to all enemies and dispels the next charm spell (blades)
Appearance: A gargantuan sword comes appears from the sky as a gift from the gods and rapidly slashes each enemy wounding them.

Not as, but still, ambiguous name. I'm not a big fan of the animation; I think it's really weird to have some enchanted sword come down from the sky and randomly slice you up like a tomato. Not worthy of a Rank 9 spell. As for the stats, I'm not sure. As a Sorcerer, I love Ra. It's so amazing. To give us a somewhat stronger Ra is kinda unfair to the other schools. I'd rather have a single attack spell. I'm not keen on the effect, either. I'd rather it dispel the next spell than just the next charm.

Final Thoughts: You're off to a good start, but it seems like there was hardly any thought put into the animation and monster. That's what we see; that's why it's just as important.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Here is my ideas :D
Death:
Minos the Judge
Life:
Guardian Angel
Myth:
Sea monster
Fire:
Burn Demon
Ice: