Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 70 pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
i think the lvl 70 pets should be the lvl 58 spell(life would be centaur)
fire would be efreet
ice would be ice angel
storm would be levy
life would be centaur
death would be skeletal dragon
myth would be medusa
balance would be ra
and each one should always learn spritely at teen, blade for school at adult, spell proof at ancient top is now 15% resist, and the epic would give pierce train, the chance of it working would be higher

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
isi13dro wrote:
fire would be efreet
ice would be ice angel
storm would be levy
life would be centaur
myth would be medusa
balance would be ra
and each one should always learn spritely at teen, blade for school at adult, spell proof at ancient top is now 15% resist, and the epic would give pierce train, the chance of it working would be higher

I think its a bit too early to make all the level 58 spells into pets. They did it for life because that was basicly a second aoe spell for the class. There are other spells that havent been used. Instead of an efreet (thanks for not calling it fire genie) how about the spell fire dragon for a pet. Instead of snow angel, frost giant. Instead of Levy maybe a storm lord or a triton. Instead of a Skealetal dragon maybe the move skeletal pirate as a pet. Get rid of Ra and make it Scorpion. Medusa maybe or a Minotaur with two axes instead of one, golden nose ring, golden hooves, and a chipped horn. The centaur pet I like the idea and I'm not gonna be suprised if life gets one. One more thing maybe make them 68 pets like the 48 and 58 ones, and they could have those talents, but you cant choose what level they get them they learn 4 outta 10 of those talents, so its basicly up to them what they will learn or not.

Aaron Drakewalker Legndary
Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
flarzedrago9 wrote:
isi13dro wrote:
fire would be efreet
ice would be ice angel
storm would be levy
life would be centaur
myth would be medusa
balance would be ra

I think its a bit too early to make all the level 58 spells into pets. They did it for life because that was basicly a second aoe spell for the class. There are other spells that havent been used. Instead of an efreet (thanks for not calling it fire genie) how about the spell fire dragon for a pet. Instead of snow angel, frost giant. Instead of Levy maybe a storm lord or a triton. Instead of a Skealetal dragon maybe the move skeletal pirate as a pet. Get rid of Ra and make it Scorpion. Medusa maybe or a Minotaur with two axes instead of one, golden nose ring, golden hooves, and a chipped horn. The centaur pet I like the idea and I'm not gonna be suprised if life gets one. One more thing maybe make them 68 pets like the 48 and 58 ones, and they could have those talents, but you cant choose what level they get them they learn 4 outta 10 of those talents, so its basicly up to them what they will learn or not.

Aaron Drakewalker Legndary
Pyromancer

NO! I want Ra to follow me around. Scorpions are lame, and you get them at LEVEL FIVE!!! How about you Fire guys get a Fire Elf instead of an Efreet or Dragon. How would that make you feel? If I got a scorpion pet, I would just sell it or not do the quest to get it in the first place.