Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weekly Crown Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I think every week in the crown shop there should be a new pet you can only buy for that week. Once it gone you can never get it again.

but these pets wont be like any pet on Wizard101!
They will 100% pets they have never been seen!
There not going to be recolored pets!

Some of these pets will give you a card.

the ones with a card with be double

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dynamicz34 wrote:
I think every week in the crown shop there should be a new pet you can only buy for that week. Once it gone you can never get it again.

are ya crazy that means every week ya would have to spend 5 to 20 dollars worth of crowns to buy it
and if your a pet collecter and ya cant get crowns at the time it will be gone forever

now if we are able to hatch these pets in the hatchery and get these pets then is will be different

but if not this idea is crazy

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
dynamicz34 wrote:

are ya crazy that means every week ya would have to spend 5 to 20 dollars worth of crowns to buy it
and if your a pet collecter and ya cant get crowns at the time it will be gone forever

now if we are able to hatch these pets in the hatchery and get these pets then is will be different

I like that idea actually and i am a pet collector

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

victor6700 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
dynamicz34 wrote:

I like that idea actually and i am a pet collector

so ya want to spend your money every week for as long as they keep doing this
also i said if they could could be hatched and be the look of the new pet then it would be different and then it wont be crazy because ya can hatch one

also to the person that posted this i am sorry i didnt read the username

anyways travis thunderspear please post back saying if ya can hatch these pets or if they cant be the form of the new pet

edit

i was saying that last part to victor6700 not the maker of the idea

also to the maker of this idea will they be hatchable

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I like the idea however I think every week would be too much. Maybe like one exclusive pet per month.

Jasmine Stareyes

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I like the once a month idea, and maybe hey could all come back during the pet-a-palooza.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
not a good idea KI would have to think of a never before seen pet every week they would run out of ideas if its gone forever after a week some people who really want it but dont want to spend 20 dollars on crowns every week
would never get it that idea needs improvement like more time so people have a chance to get it like maybe every 4 months im one of those people who collect pets but dont have the money to spend on crowns every week to get it

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Once a week?
How about a new one every month, or possibly even recycle them every year, say put a ghoul in for september semptember next year rolls around and the ghoul's back?