Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shatter and pierce aren't working???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Is it me, or Shatter and Pierce treasure cards aren't working? Me and friend were doing a colossus that was going to do tons of damage on the Harvest Lord ( The Colossus did over 300,000 ). He casted lots of ice shields and I casted a Shatter treasure card on him, but it just viewed him and did nothing. I had a few Pierce treasures and casted those cards on him. Same thing happen with shatter. Just looked at him and did nothing.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
Is it me, or Shatter and Pierce treasure cards aren't working? Me and friend were doing a colossus that was going to do tons of damage on the Harvest Lord ( The Colossus did over 300,000 ). He casted lots of ice shields and I casted a Shatter treasure card on him, but it just viewed him and did nothing. I had a few Pierce treasures and casted those cards on him. Same thing happen with shatter. Just looked at him and did nothing.

Are you saying you cast them on your friend, or on the Harvest Lord?

Survivor
May 01, 2010
ya i know (i was there with you) it was so annoying.the first time we did one million damage and the second time shatter and pierce wasn't working and it didn't work and did over 300,000 but that was gonna be over one million what is wrong with shatter and pierce treasure cards

wolf deathwraith
death and storm awesome
schools

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
jekbeau wrote:

The Harvest Lord. It only worked once and the rest didn't.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:
jekbeau wrote:

Sounds like you might want to open a support ticket with KI.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
gtarhannon wrote:
jekbeau wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:
jekbeau wrote:

Sounds like you might want to open a support ticket with KI.

Yes, send in a ticket so KI can see the situation you were in when it happened. I just used Pierce last night and worked as intended. It might not work, given certain setups.