Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who do you play with?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I'm curious: who do you play with? You could say you solo, play with Wizard101 friends, play with real-life friends, or play with family.

I'm curious. I usually solo, but I've got two real life friends who play. Also, I sometimes also play with online friends.

But who do you play with?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I solo as a last resort; if there's others in the area that has the same quest as I do I'll work with them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mostly solo. I don't have real life friends that play the game, but do have Wizard101 friends for each of my wizards.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Solo: Death
RL Friends: Whatever they need
Wizard101 Friends: Whatever they need
Family: Whatever they need

I find that most people want me to play my Balance wizard. This is curious as you would think it would be Life or Storm.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Defender
May 31, 2011
I mostly solo, but I, also, play with family and wiz 101 friends. I can enjoy any of these.

Defender
May 12, 2009
My best friend plays, but he isn't on much and is magus whereas I am legendary. I still ask him to help, but he doesns't always have access. Other than that I mostly play with people I meet on wizard 101 and I try to evenly distribute to who I ask for help to so I don't get someone annoyed at me for always asking them.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Moribund wrote:
Solo: Death
RL Friends: Whatever they need
Wizard101 Friends: Whatever they need
Family: Whatever they need

I find that most people want me to play my Balance wizard. This is curious as you would think it would be Life or Storm.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Balance gives away the best team blades and power pip chance dome etc. Blanace in general is a really good school for teaming.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I wish my friends and family would play. Most of my friends are either playing a different game or don't want to try Wizard101. I haven't really made any friends on the game yet either, since I don't hang out in the populated areas. So I usually solo play... which is a pain when I do dungeons.

If anyone is interested in doing dungeons and/or leveling... or just chatting, feel free to contact me. My main character is Lenora LifeBloom, who is level 28 at the moment.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Defender
May 31, 2011
Liwifam wrote:
I wish my friends and family would play. Most of my friends are either playing a different game or don't want to try Wizard101. I haven't really made any friends on the game yet either, since I don't hang out in the populated areas. So I usually solo play... which is a pain when I do dungeons.

If anyone is interested in doing dungeons and/or leveling... or just chatting, feel free to contact me. My main character is Lenora LifeBloom, who is level 28 at the moment.

Hi Liwifam,

I would be happy to join you and help you with your dungeons. I don't think I can add you as a friend, unless we are both on at the same time, at the same place and in the same realm. Would you like to set up a time, place and realm? Most nights between 8pm-10pm EST are good for me.

Hope we can meet up.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i have five friend ingame i play with on a regular basis when we all are on

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I sometimes play solo. Mostly I play with my irl friends. Also my whole soccer team plays this game :-D So basically I rarely play solo and do things with my friends. Half my friend list is people I know in real life.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I play with family most evenings when we're both in, and mostly solo at other times. I'm happy to join up with people I meet along the way for specific missions.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
I prefer to solo. If someone wants to join I don't mind usually, but I won't go looking for people to join. If I'm really in a bind I will hire henchmen, once every few months I figure I can catch the 60,000 crowns for $60. Hiring a level 6 henchmen will run about 6 cents that way. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find people to go into dungeons with because every time someone would come in with me they would leave half way through and leave me alone.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
mman17 wrote:
I'm curious: who do you play with? You could say you solo, play with Wizard101 friends, play with real-life friends, or play with family.

I'm curious. I usually solo, but I've got two real life friends who play. Also, I sometimes also play with online friends.

sometimes I help my low level sister.Otherwise, I play alone, If im lucky Ill have someone to do stuff with. my sister:Haley Mythhammer Conjurer

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
mman17 wrote:

I've solo since I was level 1

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i used to team but soloing for now on because of people bad mouthing me and insulting me so i gonna show what im really made of. being a balance wizard though, it isnt so hard since i can quick kill with my power pips and judgement

Quinn IronSword level 49 master of balance

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
I fight with my online friends, since most of my real friends are either weak or not a member.........i like it that way :D

Justin Hawkflame :D

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I usually play with one of my 4 real life friends that play the game. When they're not on I try desprately to solo, easier said then done, though.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I play with my son, my daughter, or solo. I can't get my RL friends or family interested in the game and my online friends quit playing. I am always willing to help out and don't mind if someone joins me in battle...as long as they don't flee right after drawing another mob. They only thing is, stuck up or not, I will not accept friends with menu chat only. Sorry, but I get tired of "HELP! PLEASE! HURRY!" and porting only to find they are fighting a weak boss with 3 other people and I just left a tower dungeon to help them.
So I play solo, mostly, with my kids secondly, but always looking for others to quest with or just to lend a helping wand too.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I usualy just play with online friends. I have a real life friend that plays but I can never find him. Only in dungeons I sometimes solo. I soloed defeating Wildroot in GH.

Suri Thunderheart lvl 24, pyromancer

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
I play with my friends in real life. Also I play with my cousins who have accounts as well. I try not to solo too much because I find that it is boring.

Scarlet Icerider Level 42 Thaumaturge :D

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
:D I just met someone who I have been playing with for about a week, and we make a great team.

It makes the game so much more fun than playing by yourself or with random players.

We just finished Dragonspyre and now on to Celestia.

His name is Wolf MythHorn
My name is Olivia Seaflower

I wonder if he will ever see this?