Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm beetle pet?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Ive been trying to get the storm beetle pet off of KI free games.but i just dont know what the score is to get it on doodle dug so if anyone got one from it plz tell me what the score was so i can try to get it plz help someone get :P

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
All you need to do is find someone with a beetle and hatch with them with your Kraken. The first time I did this I got another Kraken, but the second time I got the beetle. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
i did that to and i got a rain beetle insted what do i do now? just hatch again?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
K9COP1193 wrote:
All you need to do is find someone with a beetle and hatch with them with your Kraken. The first time I did this I got another Kraken, but the second time I got the beetle. Hope this helps.

Incorrect their is NO WAY to hatch with a storm beetle and get a storm beetle you can only get the rain beetle pet. Though on KI free games in order to get the storm beetle tier you have to score 10,000 or higher.

Sorry K9COP you have a rain beetle if you hatched

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
mega47 wrote:
i did that to and i got a rain beetle insted what do i do now? just hatch again?

I would if you want the storm beetle. I didnt know you could get the rain beetle with that combination

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Sharingan300 wrote:
K9COP1193 wrote:

Incorrect their is NO WAY to hatch with a storm beetle and get a storm beetle you can only get the rain beetle pet. Though on KI free games in order to get the storm beetle tier you have to score 10,000 or higher.

Um no its not 10,000 because i did that and i got death scarab its in the 24,000-25,00 but i have done that a lot of times and i need to know the exact score for tier 7 for storm beetle

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Sharingan300 wrote:
K9COP1193 wrote:

LOL, you better check your facts because you cant be farther from the truth. So hopefully your not mis-informed on all pet combinations because I would hate to be mislead with wrong information. You do get a storm beetle when you mix a Kraken and another storm beetle.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Sharingan300 wrote:
K9COP1193 wrote:

Sorry, forgot to say this in my last post, the rain beetle and storm beetle are the same thing, so the only difference is the name in which you do not have to play the mini games to receive the pet.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
K9COP1193 wrote:
Sharingan300 wrote:
K9COP1193 wrote:

LOL, you better check your facts because you cant be farther from the truth. So hopefully your not mis-informed on all pet combinations because I would hate to be mislead with wrong information. You do get a storm beetle when you mix a Kraken and another storm beetle.

Sadly it is you far from the truth, their are only TWO ways to receive a storm beetle: 1. Through the 1,000,000 player event which I was a part of and 2. From KI freegames Tier 7 (24,000 or higher thanks mega) To get it from hatching would probably suggest that you got a really lucky glitch. And btw i get my info of of wizard101 wiki so i can say i'm telling the truth.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
well now idk if i should hatch again but since there are more people saying i should hatch again then i will, and how do you get a storm dancer because i really need to know. (your welcome Sharingan and its really small its between 24,000 and 25,000) but still i would still like that exact score you got it.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
mega47 wrote:
well now idk if i should hatch again but since there are more people saying i should hatch again then i will, and how do you get a storm dancer because i really need to know. (your welcome Sharingan and its really small its between 24,000 and 25,000) but still i would still like that exact score you got it.

My friend says he got one at 24,347 i got mine through the 1,000,000 player event i really couldnt give an exact score seeing as i either pass tier 7 or i score to low to get it

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008