Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-17-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It sure is hot here! I mean, I'm loving it and all, but poor Professor Greyrose doesn't know what to do with herself! Besides HOT it is also Friday, and that means it's time for Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Let's do some Q and A. If you could ask one of your Professors just ONE question about themselves, what would it be. Middle name? Favorite spell? We'll pick a few and ask around and see if we can get you some answers...

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards, hope it's just hot enough for ya where you're at!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
If I could ask a professor a question I would ask Moolinda Wu. The question would be: What is your favorite world? (besides Mooshu) 8) :D :-) :) 8) Courtney Rosesong lvl 58 Life wizard

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
well i woud like to ask professor Cyrus Drake what his favorite spell is.

Defender
May 21, 2009
I have a question for Porfessors Falmea, Dworgyn, Cyrus, and Halston. Where do you guys come from?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
if you had to pick from the professors for a PVP team who would you pick? and why?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Professor Falmea,
What drew you to the power of Fire?

Zachary
Fire School Student

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Dworgyn: If i wanted an extra slot to create a 7th wizard, death one, what would you do to help me experience the magic of death?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
one question. for any Professor.
Beyond the elemental explanations, what is the source of magic?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I would ask my professor what her favorite spell is :) and I must say that I absolutly LOVE Wizard101!! Keep the great improvements coming!- Sean Redhammer, level 56 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Will there be other equipment and a higher level cap will there be any equipment like belt or like mount that give cards it would be cool cause i am fire and death and i cant heal othrr unless i got my amulet that heal

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I know the quotes from Proffesor Greyrose and Proffesor Falmea because you can read it from their posts.

But what quotes would the other proffesors give

You know like what is Cyrus Drake's quote, or Moolinda Woo's quote, or Halston's? o. o

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I would ask Headmaster Ambrose what his favorite spells were that were not available to all wizards and if we could eventually learn them.

I would also ask Professor Drake if he was related to Professor Severus Snape ( I do not own Professor Snape ) due to the fact that his nose is hooked and the fact that a compliment is doubled as an insult.

Morgrim Starthief lvl 60 Myth

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Hmm... I would ask Molindia Wu: "What is your most favorite pet in Wizard101?"

-Cheyenne Pixiesinger lvl 60 life :D

Survivor
May 28, 2010
Cool! I always wondered, if the teachers had pets, what would they be? Totally awesome. I'd like to see Greyrose and Balestrom have something the size of an elephant. lol. If you ever consider this, please include a wolf, that would be awesome. :D

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Hello, Professor. I have a few things to ask.

1. Where does the Storm Teacher live? Perhaps Celestia?
2. This is for the Fire Teacher, if you had to chose a second school, what would it be?
3. And the final is for my good friend in Krokotopia, Alhazred. What is your favorite Balance spell?

-Jack Jade

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
hmmm... well ... hmmm Where is Prof. Drake from (all three prof. drakes, even Sylvia, albeit she's dead :( )?

Speaking of sylvia ... when your were attending raven wood, was she teaching, or attending as well.

Hope I didn't sound rude :D ~ Elizabeth Thundersword lvl 52 as of June 17, 2011

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Hard to ask a teacher a question when he's not your teacher anymore ;)

Actually, I'd like to know when we will get an actually death teacher and not a student and an assistant?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009

Professor Falmea,
how do you feel about those fire students who tend to remain true to pyromancy and do not take on a secondary school in the lower class levels.
but save the point for the higher sun and star Astro schools, as well as learning to master the art of combo-ing up lower level spell in to impressive higher power spells equal to the basic spell of the DS or CL spells at the cost of life while building it ?

yes i know a two part question...

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
I would ask the balance teacher. What do you do when your not teaching? The only time i ever hear of my balance teacher is when i had school quests. You never see anything else about the balance teacher. It would be awesome to know. :)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
Dear, professor Halestrom balestrom Where are you from what world what area in the world??

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
This is for Headmaster Ambrose:
What school are you?

Samuel Mistleaf, level 53 Theurgist

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
What world is each professor from (I'm especially interested in you Falmea.)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
I would ask the storm teacher (forgot how to spell his name ) how did he become storm teacher :D :D