Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WinterTusk-Going Above and Beyond

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I agree! Wt is an EXCELLENT world. I liked Grizzleheim, but I really wasn't a big fan of it (except for the "blood brothers" quest :D ) but I had thought the new world would be a world after cl. When I learned it was an extention of gh, I still wanted to play it but I wasn't quite as excited. But I :-D wt! It is an AWESOME world. I played in test, but I didn't go too far because I wanted to go all-out on the live realm.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Why would they dish out loads of exp in Wintertusk? I already hit the level cap and I'm not even done the MAIN story line.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Dorkface21 wrote:
Why would they dish out loads of exp in Wintertusk? I already hit the level cap and I'm not even done the MAIN story line.

Not sure. The same thing happened to me...

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
I know i maxed by the third brother lol.
But i love WT!
Nordrilund reminded me of one of the world from the MYST trilogy game. If anybody knows what I'm talking about, the island with the tree and the bird's nest, where you go down into the center and go around the corner and it opens before you.
The cave in nordrilund has that same awe inspiring open feeling when you walk in.
Hats off KI great job!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
FleurDeMort wrote:
I know i maxed by the third brother lol.
But i love WT!
Nordrilund reminded me of one of the world from the MYST trilogy game. If anybody knows what I'm talking about, the island with the tree and the bird's nest, where you go down into the center and go around the corner and it opens before you.
The cave in nordrilund has that same awe inspiring open feeling when you walk in.
Hats off KI great job!

I believe your referring to Myst III: Exile, in Edanna?

I would agree, the world layouts in Wizard 101 are getting much better. They have gone beyond mere streets in a city to some fantastic settings. The view in Hrundle Fjord prior to zoning into Sudrilund is great!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Dorkface21 wrote:

I know! The lowest level you can be to enter WT is, I think, forty, and if your level forty gets that much XP, then something's wrong. Also, if you were a level forty, and you fought a rank 12 boss, I bet ya would be toast in five (or less) rounds depending if your a Storm, an Ice, a Life, or some other school.