Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Troll

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I've defeated Krokopatra at least a dozen times and haven't gotten a Life Troll! Am I looking in the wrong place?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It's a random drop! Keep trying! I did that for my midnight sprite and I got it finally. What spot were you in? Most of the time, you get the pet if you're in the second spot.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I got a life troll from defeating krokopatra (Sorry if I spelled that wrong!), but it took tons of tries to get it, so I want to know if it is rare. Hope that helped and if you know if it is rare, tell me!

-Madison Silverblade

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
It's one of those situations again. Basically farming a boss all the time may not benefit you, believe it or not. Sometimes the item you want may actually come from helping a friend. For example, I helped my friend farm Yeva Spiderkeeper, and on the third fight I got my Grandmaster shoes :).

whether or not you listen to me is up to you. Thats the last i will say.

Hunter Hunter: Master of Storm

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
tweetybird18428 wrote:
It's a random drop! Keep trying! I did that for my midnight sprite and I got it finally. What spot were you in? Most of the time, you get the pet if you're in the second spot.

i'm always first because i'm a ice wizard and i get a lot of good stuff idk but i think being first is the answer :-o