Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Hatching and Mount Pavillion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Hello! I was just thinking of an idea. I think we should have a mount hatcher and a mount pavillion! I know that we don't have as much mounts as we do pets, but we could come out with hybrid mounts. And also, we could train our mounts! We could race them in a mount derby and gain tickets to unlock mounts like the pvp (player versus player) pets fro diego! I hope this can happen. Please respond with what you think! Thanks! :-D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I support your idea and actually love it. My thing is what about the people who can't afford mounts? I have 6 wizard but I only have 1 mount because I can't afford more then one.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I was thinking that over the months, people have gotten more mounts and things from the Crowns shop. If someone had a seven day mount or a one day mount, they could hatch one for say a little more gold than it takes to hatch a pet. And they would get the same length of there mount, just possibly a different one. Thanks!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
i think KI should do that... BUT! mounts have to be bought with crowns ( i got scammed this girl said ill give u crown items for tresure cards i traded her she said said she gifted it 2 me then said it would take a couple hours now i know it was a scam but i gave her the worst tresure cards ;) )

Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer

Hi friendly!!!

Survivor
May 25, 2011
i like the idea of hatching mounts but if we do get to hatch mounts they should be cheaper than hatching pets

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
scarlet95871 wrote:
Hello! I was just thinking of an idea. I think we should have a mount hatcher and a mount pavillion! I know that we don't have as much mounts as we do pets, but we could come out with hybrid mounts. And also, we could train our mounts! We could race them in a mount derby and gain tickets to unlock mounts like the pvp (player versus player) pets fro diego! I hope this can happen. Please respond with what you think! Thanks! :-D
Lolz love the idea!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:
i think KI should do that... BUT! mounts have to be bought with crowns ( i got scammed this girl said ill give u crown items for tresure cards i traded her she said said she gifted it 2 me then said it would take a couple hours now i know it was a scam but i gave her the worst tresure cards ;) )

Hi friendly!!!

Not all of them click on all of the old mounts such as the broom click the gold button and you can buy them for gold

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:

Hi friendly!!!
Here is a life lesson, when you get gifted it comes right away so that is a sighn and nice move but still gave her cards

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I have been wanting to do this since mounts came out soooo bad!
Hatching mounts would be awesome.
Making them also to like *creating them* like through a machine.
Like mix a griffen with a tiger make a tiger with wings!
Mix Bone dragon with lioness make bone lioness! O:

I say they have to be your mounts to create them through the machine! that would be more exciting to know for a fact your getting it.
Anyway even if you hatched with someone other than yourself you wouldn't know what to expect until it hatches!

(example)
A friend hatches a mount with you so you dont know what to expect! might even make a surprise mount altogether!

Anyway just my thoughts!! hope you like!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:

Hi friendly!!!

I got scammed too, blast it. She said if I gave he some of my best treasure cards (a frost giant and a Bonekeeper) then she would give me a mount. So, I gave her the cards and she told my to log off and come back. So, I logged off and came back and while I was gone she fled! I was new at the time so I had no idea that she couldn't trade me a mount for a treasure card. great :?

But yes, I do feel this is a great idea, and maybe there could be a mount show-off contest. Like, there could be a set of contestants (up to four) and an audience (up to six). The audience votes which mount looks best, and we could try saddles, tassle decorations, and CLIPS (Coloring, Lighting Interactions & Pose Stances). CLIPS allow you to pose your mount and play with the lighting of color, shadow, and glare. (For instance you could make an albino dragon by hitting the rev of glare, fading color to white and almost disapearing the shadow, just enough so it looks white but real). Then the audience could choose the best-looking. CLIPS are for Crowns only (1,000 for permanent CLIPS, 500 for 10-round CLIPS, 200 for 5-round CLIPS and 50 for one-round CLIPS).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
scarlet95871 wrote:
Hello! I was just thinking of an idea. I think we should have a mount hatcher and a mount pavillion! I know that we don't have as much mounts as we do pets, but we could come out with hybrid mounts. And also, we could train our mounts! We could race them in a mount derby and gain tickets to unlock mounts like the pvp (player versus player) pets fro diego! I hope this can happen. Please respond with what you think! Thanks! :D

Interesting. During the next Mount-a-Palooza, they definitely should add it.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:

Hi friendly!!!

Caveat emptor.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009