Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Wizards Low health????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Hi Everyone I'm Matthew Mythblood lvl 51 Myth wizard. Me and 3 of my friends play this there main schools are Death, Fire, and Balance; some of they are all lvl 51's too and have A TON more health than me (I have 2099) is this normal for myth wizards???????????
PLZ reply!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Myth has less base health than any school except Fire or Storm. This is modified by equipment.

Myth wizards start with 425 health and get 22 more each level. At level 51, without anything equipped, you'd have 1503 health. So 2099 is reasonable for your level.

You might want to check the Bazaar and shop around. Equipment has several stats. Since no one piece has the max of everything, if you want the maximum in one or two, you usually have to give something up in the others.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
lifewizardsareawes... wrote:
Hi Everyone I'm Matthew Mythblood lvl 51 Myth wizard. Me and 3 of my friends play this there main schools are Death, Fire, and Balance; some of they are all lvl 51's too and have A TON more health than me (I have 2099) is this normal for myth wizards???????????
PLZ reply!!!

I am a life wizard, but I may answer your question. Clothes make your health higher. Myth wizards might have low health because they have clothes that give them low health. Is this normal? Yes, it is, so don't fret.

By the way, is the Myth teacher getting use to you? He is sort of, uhhhh, non-caring to me (I'm a level 20 Life Wizard).

-Alia Owl

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Madz12458 wrote:
lifewizardsareawes... wrote:
PLZ reply!!!

I am a life wizard, but I may answer your question. Clothes make your health higher. Myth wizards might have low health because they have clothes that give them low health. Is this normal? Yes, it is, so don't fret.

By the way, is the Myth teacher getting use to you? He is sort of, uhhhh, non-caring to me (I'm a level 20 Life Wizard).

-Alia Owl

About your teacher question, yes, he is a bit mean to all of the students at first. As you progress through the storyline (if you are a myth wizard especially) he begins to see that you have some good abilities, and starts like you and even welcome you sometimes. You will also see him many times during your DragonSpyre adventure, as he will give you some quests and be there when you fight Malistaire (there is a lot of dialouge there, and then the big fight with Malistaire, then Drake will be like "You have saved the spiral from my brother. Thanks.")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Grandmaster Conjurer (aka Level 59 [so close to legendary!!!] Myth)
See ya around the spiral!!!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yes, Myth does have low health. I think the idea is that Myth has the minions to help it out. Not sure I buy this theory since the minions are largely useless (as you may be able to tell, Myth is not the favorite among my wizards).

My strategy is to use the minataur minion to distract enemies long enough for me to build up my spell, similar to storm. Seems to work well enough.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
addisoncrawford wrote:
Yes, Myth does have low health. I think the idea is that Myth has the minions to help it out. Not sure I buy this theory since the minions are largely useless (as you may be able to tell, Myth is not the favorite among my wizards).

My strategy is to use the minataur minion to distract enemies long enough for me to build up my spell, similar to storm. Seems to work well enough.

While I loved using my minions all the way to the end of dragonspyre, they become impractical and downright dangerous to spend your pips on when you hit Celestia +. Myth ends up being a washed up, weak wizard with low health and no minions.

I hope that the next level cap increase and the next rank spell puts Myth's damage proportionally back in place. I love Myth, and will always love it, but at this current time, I am not happy playing it.

*Tip: always use your level 0 Living Puppet minion. Over time, that minion will add considerable damage, and being 0 pips, you will charge your pips perfectly for your own attacks.