Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New things you should add!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I think a fun thing to add, would be the ability to hatch pets. Or something at least similar to that to kind of give you break once in a while from doing all the different quests. And also give the pets more uses.

Explorer
May 21, 2008
Velondra88 wrote:
I think a fun thing to add, would be the ability to hatch pets. Or something at least similar to that to kind of give you break once in a while from doing all the different quests. And also give the pets more uses.

I agree! I would like to have a system where players can hatch their own pets. In fact, I would like to see players be able to enchant all manner of items, and give (or sell) them to other players.

We have a lot of great ideas in the works, but we are always looking for more! Please keep them coming!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
One other thing that would be cool to add is a way to "train" your minnion to level it up or enable it to gain rank in some way.

Also make select bosses not necessarily easier to fight, but have them fight in a manner that would a single person the opportunity to beat them if help is not available.

Charlotte

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
I dont think that enemies should be made less smart or easier to fight. Even as they are now they are not a great challenge! (except for places like kensington)

However, I think that there should be an easier way to find help when we need it.

Another thing, now that we finally have a cool PvP system, I think that it would be very cool if once week, or once a month the professors made a tournament to test out the growth of their students.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Velondra88 wrote:
I think a fun thing to add, would be the ability to breed pets. Or something at least similar to that to kind of give you break once in a while from doing all the different quests. And also give the pets more uses.

I agree! I would like to have a system where players can hatch their own pets. In fact, I would like to see players be able to enchant all manner of items, and give (or sell) them to other players.

We have a lot of great ideas in the works, but we are always looking for more! Please keep them coming!

I totally agree! Maybe so that everyone could have their own pet of their choice {including non- subscribers} you could create a place in Wizard City called the Hatchery. This is where you can buy eggs {or whatever a pet comes in} for what pet you want. Then different eggs would have different prices. And once you bought an egg there would be a place in your backpack that looks like an egg and if you click on it you'll see you're egg and below that what the egg is. But once the egg hatches you'd have to care for the pet. And it would grow like a normal one.
Oh and I don't mean to steal ideas but I saw a thing on here before that sais that it would be cool to give the wizards on the game houses on the streets where their school would belong. Using those empty houses on the streets of course. Well just a thought! Oh I have another idea but it would be to long to fit on this page so, Bye!