Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please, please, please, please, please???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
In my Massive Fantasy Palace, I made up a game to play there, and sometimes I give people tours there, and I've always wondered this, why can't you block the dueling ring? And there's the back area near the slope, you would be able to block that too, and by "block" I mean like put housing items in front of it (In my case, Light Stone Fences).

Thank you, and please consider these updates,

Jack Jade, Balance, Currently Level 36
Luke Firegem, Myth, Currentley Level 16
Seth Emeraldgem, Life Currently Level 10
Logan Hex, Ice, Currently Level 10
Fred Lioncaller, Storm, Currently Level 5 (Fred is going to be deleted)
Sean Griffenblade, Fire, Currently Level 4 (Such low health he's stuck on Lady Blackhope)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
In my Massive Fantasy Palace, I made up a game to play there, and sometimes I give people tours there, and I've always wondered this, why can't you block the dueling ring? And there's the back area near the slope, you would be able to block that too, and by "block" I mean like put housing items in front of it (In my case, Light Stone Fences).

Sean Griffenblade, Fire, Currently Level 4 (Such low health he's stuck on Lady Blackhope)

Nahhhhhhhh, this really isn't a problem. Just send the guy/girl away from your house who you don't want fighting in the arena.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
mman17 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:

Nahhhhhhhh, this really isn't a problem. Just send the guy/girl away from your house who you don't want fighting in the arena.
Yeahhhhhhh, this is a problem.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I would agree that this is an issue, as you probably dont want to be rude to people dueling at your place by sending them away. I dont have a castle yet to have this specific issue, but I have learned (ever since I noticed when visiting someone elses home I can click x when i'm next to the bank, and idk if I can access their shared bank stuff, but I have multiple characters so I have crown bought outfits in my shared bank that I dont want stolen if this is a possibility) I now immediately turn off friend porting as soon as I get to my house. I have had too many people pop in when I'm gardening, crafting or placing items and sometimes i dont even know these people, they arent showing as being my friends. Only disadvantage to this is that i've forgotten to take of the no friends port and when dueling and needing help, people havent been able to port to me :( very bad situation if it started out as me helping them and they have to leave to add health and cant port back to finish battle.
I hate to not have an answer for you but I know the 'invaded' feeling you must have.
Taryn
Wish I could arrange a meeting place in order to help your lower wizard get past lady blackhope lol. I have left many of my quests to help anyone who yells for help lol. Have redone many a quest doing this :)