Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Dueling! Extended.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. This is my first topic, so please roll with me here.

I noticed that the Massive Fantasy Palace and the Celestian Observatory both have a dueling arena. It's not really fair that only Epic Bundle buyers and level 50+ Wizards get houses with dueling arenas. I personally think that all the Crown Shop houses (The school castles, Dragon Fjord, and the Tropical Island) should have dueling arenas. Anyone agree with me? Thanks! :D

-- Edward Ravencaster
Level 35 Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
MrSanguine wrote:

I noticed that the Massive Fantasy Palace and the Celestian Observatory both have a dueling arena. It's not really fair that only Epic Bundle buyers and level 50+ Wizards get houses with dueling arenas. I personally think that all the Crown Shop houses (The school castles, Dragon Fjord, and the Tropical Island) should have dueling arenas. Anyone agree with me? Thanks! :D

-- Edward Ravencaster
Level 35 Magus Sorcerer
no that would be really easy to earn, if you want a castle with a pvp in it work hard to lvl up your wizard or buy epic bundle, like zeeke said, no short cuts, work hard and you earn it.

Historian
May 01, 2010
MrSanguine wrote:

-- Edward Ravencaster
Level 35 Magus Sorcerer

also, the cl observatory is not only for 50+ anyone can craft it, but you have to be gm. if you do the crafting early, then you will be able to (you just need cooperative friends)

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Sorry, I am not really for this one either. Mostly because I find the dueling areas get in the way, and I occassionally get stuck in them and have to wait to be released!

KI added the crafted one so folks who didn't want to pay extra $$ could get a dueling area. So as the prior person said, level up, craft along the way and you should be able to build the Observatory without too much difficulty.

P.S. Like your name!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Yes, it would be wonderful to have dueling arenas.
It would be so totaly awesome and fun to have dueling arenas in the Crown Shop houses.:D I can just image'n it now a foating dueling arenas for the houses that don't have much yard space and main land dueling arenas for the houses that have a lot of yard space, it would be so wonderful.

Alexander Dragontamer
Level: 28
1st School: Fire
2nd School: Balance

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I don't mind that duel circles are rare. I mean, before the Celestian Observatory came out, it was really outright impossible to get a duel circle, unless you had a retired house or somehow got your grubby paws on a epic gift card (which isn't available to a lot of the world, unless, like me, you could talk friends into hunting through shops for you and mailing you the card).

As it is now, you pretty much "just" have to get to Grandmaster crafter and craft the house.

So it's something very difficult to do, but something that also carries its reward in that you get a duel circle.

Historian
May 15, 2009
i agree with storm
since i can't afford the epic bundle i have decided to work my crafters level up to grand master for the celestian observatory
its actually not as difficult as u may think
all you need to know is the worlds for the materials
I am currently working on the ds craft quest
and the most difficult to obtain item in of course black lotus, i can get lots of that in Mooshu, which i have already
i have 31 block lotus that i collected just by wandering Mooshu

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Keep in mind, if they were to add a dueling ring to the crowns houses they would probably cost more. The Massive Fantasy Palace costs $40 to get so i dont think the crowns houses would stay at $20 (or so).

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i agree with storm
since i can't afford the epic bundle i have decided to work my crafters level up to grand master for the celestian observatory
its actually not as difficult as u may think
all you need to know is the worlds for the materials
I am currently working on the ds craft quest
and the most difficult to obtain item in of course black lotus, i can get lots of that in Mooshu, which i have already
i have 31 block lotus that i collected just by wandering Mooshu
very good choice,remember it takes long time and hard work but after all you do, it will pay off. :)