Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A simple selfish request...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
it's selfish after the release of Celestia, which Kingsisle worked so hard on, but maybe we could get "to level 70" expansion? With the release of the new world (WOO HOO), there will be a lot of wasted EXP! Let me explain; I just finished Stormriven Hall, and have hit 60! Now every quest, I'll be thinking.. "Wasted EXP... wasted EXP..." I just don't like the idea of only getting so far. It's selfish, but I hope people will say their opinions, so even if people don't like this, I'll understand why.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Wasted XP? Not likely. More a measure of solid gameplay than wasted XP, Compadre'. Besides, it's free. LOL.

But I do understand the "feeling". Went Legendary on the floating land ... early on the floating land, but I solved my "feeling" pretty simply.

So ...

You have SIX Legendary wizards?
All of them Grandmaster Craftsmen?
Grandmaster Gardeners?
PVP Warlords?
And you have a stable of 50 Epic 7th Generation pets?
... for each, fully-badged (all 20 pages), ... wizard?

NONE ... of these activities "waste" XP. They are ideal "time-killers" - especially when one is "waiting on worlds" ... ;)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Wow....it sounds like you want to have only one wizard.

KI understands the rate at which they can make this game and have given you two awesome ways to keep playing:

1) Use the 'create new wizard' button under character selection.
2) If you have six wizards all max'd out, use the 'delete wizard' then use #1

Or you can do like I do, and just start a new account, and end up with a dozen wizards...or two dozen wizards.....or.....