Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please let us turn off the "fun facts" page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I enjoy this game greatly. I've gone through to Grandmaster on one wizard, a Theurge, and am working on a Conjurer.

That said, the "gameExit"/"Fun Facts page that opens automatically on exiting the game is rather annoying. I've been a subscriber for months at a time, and a crown buyer for even longer. For those of us that are already aware of the benefits of subscriptions, it's just not needed. I'd rather not have my web browsing interrupted by a page that has multiple Shockwave Flash segments going on.

Please allow us to turn this feature off. Your revenue streams won't be impacted much, and you'll get a lot of goodwill from parents and older players.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I remember that popping up all of the time when I first started playing. I hadn't subscribed yet so I got it every time I exited. After I subscribed, it stopped popping up. I don't remember if it stopped on its own or if I found and changed a setting somewhere. I know it isn't in the account controls so it might be in your setting in W101.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Administrator
Currently subscribed Members are exempt from the 'Fun Facts' page.
If you are not a currently subscribed Member or you haven't made a purchase of Crowns in the last 30 days, you will see this page.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
i demand it never opens again, subscriber or not, because after i close out wizards (before i had sub) it would freeze my computer out for almost 10 minutes, its pointless and stupid and i hate it