Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why does it take so long to farm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
farming takes long lol but do it! take time to get the pet, commit to it, it works :P :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
gangstakill wrote:
I know its because the chances of getting pets are very very low, but i mean come on wizard101, do you seriously have to make the chance of getting pet so low!? how about this, YOU (people of wizard101 creating) make ONE week of all bosses that give pets(100% chance), give those pets. Just one week per year! we always farm, we getting mad we get no pet, please do this for US, the wizards of YOUR game, we really want the pets, and you may ask, "why one week instead of one day" well its because what if some wizards are not at a certain level yet(?) or have not gotten the quest to fight a certain boss yet? and every boss should give pet, 100% chance of getting pet, so every battle gives you the pet, please do this, every one farming is getting mad and we really want the pets, so if you guys( people creating wizard101) are reading this, please do this! we want the very awesome pets! please do this for us...
my reply is-
1. I have no idea what you said or what you mean
2. I do, however, know that you are complaining so stop right now plz. it drives me nuts when people do that. the makers of this game work hard. Imagine going to work for 9 hours to try to let people have fun on a creative website, and waking up to a lot of complaints as gratitude. STOP COMPLAINING! William crowthistle, legendary pyromancer

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
gangstakill wrote:
I know its because the chances of getting pets are very very low, but i mean come on wizard101, do you seriously have to make the chance of getting pet so low!? how about this, YOU (people of wizard101 creating) make ONE week of all bosses that give pets(100% chance), give those pets. Just one week per year! we always farm, we getting mad we get no pet, please do this for US, the wizards of YOUR game, we really want the pets, and you may ask, "why one week instead of one day" well its because what if some wizards are not at a certain level yet(?) or have not gotten the quest to fight a certain boss yet? and every boss should give pet, 100% chance of getting pet, so every battle gives you the pet, please do this, every one farming is getting mad and we really want the pets, so if you guys( people creating wizard101) are reading this, please do this! we want the very awesome pets! please do this for us...

So you want the satisfaction of getting the rarest drop in the game just sucked away? Not everything in this game is supposed to be easy, and your suggestion is not only ridiculous, but it's telling us that you're just plain lazy...

If you REALLY wanted the pet drops, you would commit. You would spend all of your free time farming, being disappointed, and restarting the boss, continuing that process until you finally get what you want. But it doesn't seem like you WANT the pet drops. You just want them to be HANDED to you. Uh uh. No chance of that happening, sorry to say.

My goal now that I've beaten Celestia is to get every single pet in the game (that's still available to me). Do you know how long that will take me? But I don't care. It's worth it, spending hours on end farming one creature, then FINALLY getting one step closer to my goal.

So stop whining, throw on that straw hat, and get to farming if you want those pets, dude.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
that wouldnt be fair to all the other people who worked hard
think about all the people in wizard city and every newbie who fights rattlebones or nightshade would get a pet

maybe like one hour a year and that hour would be midnight central time or something i mean i worked hard to get my pets and it wouldnt be good if my friend got ten of them fighting the same boss over and over without working hard.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
stop complaining, a pet is like a really good thing to have now that they can do things.Like sea dragon is the best pet in the game + it looks really cool = the hardest pet to get get in the game it would be really stupid if everyone had a sea dragon.so just stop

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Nicitas wrote:
gangstakill wrote:
my reply is-
1. I have no idea what you said or what you mean
2. I do, however, know that you are complaining so stop right now plz. it drives me nuts when people do that. the makers of this game work hard. Imagine going to work for 9 hours to try to let people have fun on a creative website, and waking up to a lot of complaints as gratitude. STOP COMPLAINING! William crowthistle, legendary pyromancer

William i say you are right. Thay work hard to make us (the wizards) happy so why should we complain, i mean yeah it would be nice to have a 100% drop but it be rude to keep complaining. I killed Rattlebones and got a Myth Sprite on my first try so im not complaining.
Taylor Swift LVL 26 Ice (two bars away from 27)