Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Look at what you have done

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
You complainers dont realize when you complain here it affects the the entire game. You complain about chain stunning now every time we stun they get four stun shields. Judgement now there is a dispel (which i really dont care about.) Wild Bolt now such a useful spell in battle is horrible pretty much unusable, Do you see now with all the complaints about healing i am scared what they will do. So when you posting a thread complaining cause you dont have a strategy to face so and so think about the consequences

Zachary Lotussword LvL 50 balance
Eric Windsword LvL 51 storm
Cody Sunsword LvL 20 life

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I do believe Wild Bolt was nerfed for a good reason, but more or less I agree with you. The complainers that don't care enough to work out a strategy are slowly ruining the game because they aren't smart enough to beat someone in PvP.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
jtip7 wrote:
You complainers dont realize when you complain here it affects the the entire game. You complain about chain stunning now every time we stun they get four stun shields. Judgement now there is a dispel (which i really dont care about.) Wild Bolt now such a useful spell in battle is horrible pretty much unusable, Do you see now with all the complaints about healing i am scared what they will do. So when you posting a thread complaining cause you dont have a strategy to face so and so think about the consequences

Zachary Lotussword LvL 50 balance
Eric Windsword LvL 51 storm
Cody Sunsword LvL 20 life

I totaly agree with you.

lvl38 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
What's sad is lightning bats are much better than wild bolt now with some boosts.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
I guess all those Pvp'ers out there DO have to think about it. KI might as well have put in a healing dispel or a "heal weakness". They really need to think about it this way: if YOU were the one having Wild Bolt and not the other person, would rather have it do 10 or 100 (maybe even 1000) damage, or have it fixed on 1000?
I would choose a fixed 1000. Even if i fizzle 9 times in a row.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:
I guess all those Pvp'ers out there DO have to think about it. KI might as well have put in a healing dispel or a "heal weakness". They really need to think about it this way: if YOU were the one having Wild Bolt and not the other person, would rather have it do 10 or 100 (maybe even 1000) damage, or have it fixed on 1000?
I would choose a fixed 1000. Even if i fizzle 9 times in a row.

that was the problem with bolt in pvp, it never hardly ever fizzled and did crazy damage. Wizards just enchanted them with accuracy cards and then upped their accuracy with clothes, etc and hit almost all the time with their wild bolts. I was never a complainer about the bolts, but saw first hand with experience and was told by storm wizards thats what they did. they would fizzle less than my ice wizard when I either fought with them or against them, lol. so that is why people got frustrated with bolt and why KI fixed it. IMO anyway.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:
I guess all those Pvp'ers out there DO have to think about it. KI might as well have put in a healing dispel or a "heal weakness"..
ya um... Healing dispel has been here long before bolt got fixed, it's called entangle and heal weakness... Ya, um, they have that too. it's called infection and you can learn it from Mortis outside the death school.