Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet restrictions in PvP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Hello everyone!
I am sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum.

Ok. Well one day while I was PvPing on my Myth Wizard ( level 5 )
I came across someone with a Stormzilla pet. I was owned and i was very close to the Sergeant rank :-(. So I would like to ask, if there could be a pet level restriction. Since the Stormzilla is a level 48 pet, can you, KI make it level 48 ( of course for the Storm school ) and up. Thanks for listening!

Explorer
May 12, 2010
wizard10123488 wrote:
Hello everyone!
I am sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum.

Ok. Well one day while I was PvPing on my Myth Wizard ( level 5 )
I came across someone with a Stormzilla pet. I was owned and i was very close to the Sergeant rank :-(. So I would like to ask, if there could be a pet level restriction. Since the Stormzilla is a level 48 pet, can you, KI make it level 48 ( of course for the Storm school ) and up. Thanks for listening!

Not sure if you realize this or not, but there are hybrids of stormzilla all over the place. These are not level restricted, nor are they school restricted. If you don't like getting pwnd in Pvp, I suggest you shield, get a pet of your own, or simply stop playing pvp.

The one thing you have to do though, is quit crying! You lost, deal with it!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
You can't get into a fair fight in pvp anymore unless you have the 58 spell.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
PvP is all about stragies. There are many stragies for each school. if u are life lvl 10 try this.
Attack,Attack,Sprite,Attack,Attack,Sprite,Attack,Attack,Fairy and so on. [ if you ask me you might get pwned ] I call this one Fairyland. Fell free to add unicorn if its a 2v2,3v3 or 4v4

Ok,I went off topic a little there but anyway that would just be unfair to storm wizards who worked hard to get it.

Merry Xmas!!!