Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting after seal of the seven seas?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2010
I am currently crafting the seal of the seven seas and I need to know if I have to craft anything else afterwards for grandmaster crafting badge. If seal of the seven seas is last thing to craft then I can sell unnecessary reagents. I have my eyes on a new house

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
mario7709 wrote:
I am currently crafting the seal of the seven seas and I need to know if I have to craft anything else afterwards for grandmaster crafting badge. If seal of the seven seas is last thing to craft then I can sell unnecessary reagents. I have my eyes on a new house

No, when you finish the Seal of the Seven Seas you get the GM Crafting Badge.

Hero
May 27, 2009
No reagents are "unnecessary" if you are a dedicated crafter. Eventually you will need some of everything, whether for transmuting or for a new recipe.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Can anyone tell me how to find polymorph treant treasure cards? I need them to craft the Seal of the Seven Seas.

Thanks! :-D

Alura ThunderWalker
Legendary Sorceror

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
alura10 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to find polymorph treant treasure cards? I need them to craft the Seal of the Seven Seas.

Alura ThunderWalker
Legendary Sorceror

Try the archivist.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I want my seal of the seven seas back. I showed it to the right character, and earned my grandmaster artisan badge, but he KEPT the amulet. HELP!
grr! I would even turn in my new badge to get the amulet back.

Defender
May 29, 2009

Yes, he does keep the amulet. Wish I could keep it too, but that's just the way it is. You could craft another though if you really want to keep it. The toughest part is collecting the gold pearls. About an hour farming the Lunarium should get you enough of those though (or at least enough regular pearls to transmute into gold pearls).

geneva111 wrote:
I want my seal of the seven seas back. I showed it to the right character, and earned my grandmaster artisan badge, but he KEPT the amulet. HELP!

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
alura10 wrote:

Alura ThunderWalker
Legendary Sorceror

Also - Kimba Kalla in Floating Land sells the recipe to craft these treant cards.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
geneva111 wrote:

I totally agree. It took a lot of time and gold to craft it. We've gotten to keep everything before that. Very disheartening.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
maurky wrote:
geneva111 wrote:

I totally agree. It took a lot of time and gold to craft it. We've gotten to keep everything before that. Very disheartening.

What?! I have never been able to keep anything from a crafting quest, except the basic crafting table. I make rings they keep them, I make knives they keep them, and I make crimson book cases they keep them. It always says that they have been removed from my inventory.

How are you able to hold on to yours?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
alura10 wrote:

Alura ThunderWalker
Legendary Sorceror

the guy at the end of the pier in floating island in celestia has these as well as the archivist

Survivor
May 10, 2009
can anyone tell me where to get the seal of the seven seas recipe. i got the quest from pierce stanson and he said he would sell it to me but he doesnt have any recipes. i went to the base camp and nobody has that recipe. can someone please tell me where to get it. i even went back to all the worlds

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
ImmexD wrote:
can anyone tell me where to get the seal of the seven seas recipe. i got the quest from pierce stanson and he said he would sell it to me but he doesnt have any recipes. i went to the base camp and nobody has that recipe. can someone please tell me where to get it. i even went back to all the worlds

you should get the recipe when you receive the quest. check yours recipes book.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
maurky wrote:
geneva111 wrote:

How miserable is that - after all the time and effort to craft that seven seas amulet and then not being able to find it anywhere in my backpack I read this forum and find we dont get keep it!! Unfair!!!

Thanks for the forum though - saves a lot of time wasting and some great tips posted.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
we've never kept any crafting items after wizard city, so why complain about celestia? you STILL have the recipe, if you want the necklace, then make another one. simple as that.

it's too hard? lol. welcome to grandmaster crafting. this ain't level 5 anymore. man up.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
alura10 wrote:

Alura ThunderWalker
Legendary Sorceror

Try the archivist.
in the floating land just keep looking in a town pretty far from where you go in. one of the portals takes you about there.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I am trying to get some phoenix treasure cards to craft an item for my fire player. The problem I am having is that my grandmaster crafter is a life player. How does a life player get any phoenix treasure cards? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Holinyx05 wrote:
we've never kept any crafting items after wizard city, so why complain about celestia? you STILL have the recipe, if you want the necklace, then make another one. simple as that.

it's too hard? lol. welcome to grandmaster crafting. this ain't level 5 anymore. man up.

Very correct there. I've NEVER been able to keep any of my crafting items after turn in...they get taken. That's the price of it, and the crafting trainers even say so in terms of "Make me (insert item), and bring it back". All of them take what you have crafted the first time for turn in.

If you want the item(s) that are for turn in after doing so, just craft them again, plain and simple...all the way from wizard city to celestia.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
carterma wrote:

Yes, he does keep the amulet. Wish I could keep it too, but that's just the way it is. You could craft another though if you really want to keep it. The toughest part is collecting the gold pearls. About an hour farming the Lunarium should get you enough of those though (or at least enough regular pearls to transmute into gold pearls).

I personally suggest the portico for pearls. Since it's a dungeon it automatically regenerates every time you go in, including the reagents! Takes keen eyes to spot the pearls, but they along with kelp and shells are findable there

Daniel Mythblade