Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Celestia ready? Or not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

Ok, so I have noticed a lot of bugs on Celestia! :? One: Mostly NONE of the quest givers/bosses talk, nor does it load the voices! Two: Fire boosts to Storm, instead of Ice? Three: You cant solo and I and many more people love to solo. Four: ALL THE BOSSES/MONSTERS CHEAT! Kingsisle Celestia was not ready! I'm sorry but it really wasn't!

Defender
May 30, 2009
nutsop wrote:

Ok, so I have noticed a lot of bugs on Celestia! :? One: Mostly NONE of the quest givers/bosses talk, nor does it load the voices! Two: Fire boosts to Storm, instead of Ice? Three: You cant solo and I and many more people love to solo. Four: ALL THE BOSSES/MONSTERS CHEAT! Kingsisle Celestia was not ready! I'm sorry but it really wasn't!

One: All of the quest givers/bosses talk when I played through Celestia so it must just be a problem with your computer or loading issue. Two: That is not a glitch. A lot of the monsters/bosses in CL are boosted differently than the rest of the worlds. Three: I love soloing as well and I soloed all but the final dungeon and one of the bosses in the Grotto. So it is very much possible. Four: ALL of the bosses do not cheat. The only ones who do cheat, if I remember correctly, are in the Stellarium, Sun and Moon Temples (I think, I can't remember if they cheat or not?), Test of the Spheres, and the optional bosses that roam the Grotto/can be summoned in Stormriven. And once you learn their pattern or rules after battling them a few times, they're no more difficult than all the other bosses. In fact, I now find most of the cheating bosses easier than any other bosses in CL.

Celestia was ready for release, but I think wizards are having trouble adapting to the change in the game at first (or at least that's how it was with me). I mean, it was a pretty drastic change all at once. You'll get the hang of Celestia just keep questing.

-Jessica SkullSlinger