Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields Challenge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Hey everyone, I will like to announce the Crimson Fields Challenge!
Lets see if you can complete Crimson Fields in One day! I did it., So
if you ALREADY did Crimson Fields In ONE day write your Wizards name below... and also if you are going to Crimson Fields and going to try the challenge and actually DID IT! I am looking forward to see a TON of wizards names below! Good luck.

Olivia Starrider- Magus wizard

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
I completed Crimson Fields in one day! With my magus necromancer: Devin Hexdreamer :)

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Congratulations! I will tell you your prize when more people answer.
Its not anything big.., but its cool! Till then,.

Olivia Starrider.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Initially, I did Crimson Fields and forgot I was in an instance, so had to redo it, but I did it!

I recently had to redo it for a Death student quest (fight the War Oni) and finished it in just under one hour.

Reed Duskblood lvl 44 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I finshed the Crimson Fields in one day!, with my wizard:
Lindsey MythHeaven - Master Necomancer

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
I have character name Olivia Red and she finished Crimson Fields
in one day.
But I have another character name Olivia Green she have to did Crimson Fields three time in one day because first time she fight secret boss than can't collect enough loot for quest. Then second time she kill secret boss again and can't have enough loot that quest need us to kill 12 of them but when she fight secret boss the loot come to join but they did count for quest and I didn't know that before. So at third time I didn't kill secret boss and everything ok now :)
After that I did Crimson Fields some time for good drop and help friend.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Hi! Both of my wizards completed it in one day!

Melissa Ravenstone, Life Level 45
Alura Dream Singer, Storm Level 44

Survivor
Jun 09, 2008
My character Colin Darkblood completed Crimson Fields in one day helping olivia starrider 8). Colin Darkblood level 28 Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Did Crimson in about an hour and a half...did something change since this topic first started?

I didn't find it particularly difficult, and am confused as to why it would take someone more than one day to complete.

Granted, I did it with two others at the time, but like everything else in this game I didn't find it particularly challenging.

Thus far, only the big ben series did I find challenging, but only because it tested my patience and not my abilities.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
I did crimson field in one day

Angel DragonGem lvl 42

I don't need to do it anymore but I will do it again...

Storm wiz Dakota StormStaff lvl 35

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
i did it in one day too. also did the secret boss

patrick battleblade lv. 42 myth

Community Leader
I wasn't aware Crimson Fields was supposed to take a day? The first time I tried it, I completed it all, along with the secret boss, in two hours...

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I finished it a few hours as well. WOOHOO.

Keira BlueFlame Master Theurgist level 42

Community Leader
Jason Goldriver, Master Necromancer

Considering the Crimson Field is an instance, and fairly easy (I did it by myself), I am guessing that most people finished it in less than an hour, such as I did.

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
outofmemory wrote:
Thus far, only the big ben series did I find challenging, but only because it tested my patience and not my abilities.

Kind of off topic but, wow I totally agree with you on the out of patience with Big Ben series!! That was a little crazy as far as consuming time goes.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Me and Lucas RavenEyes beat Crimson Fields in ONE DAY! Too simple!
How about Crimson Fields in ONE HOUR???? Way more hard!
-Michael ThunderSpear
(Master Pyromancer- Lvl 44)
-Lucas RavenEyes
(Master Thurmaturge Lvl 45)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
I am lost here.
I did it at 37 in a bit over an hour. How come it is taking people entire days ?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If it's an instance, then doesn't beating it at all intrinsically mean beating it in one sitting?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
outofmemory wrote:
Did Crimson in about an hour and a half...did something change since this topic first started?

I didn't find it particularly difficult, and am confused as to why it would take someone more than one day to complete.

Granted, I did it with two others at the time, but like everything else in this game I didn't find it particularly challenging.

I did it in the same time by myself. No biggie.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I did Crimson Fields in one day. I don't actually know how you couldn't, since it's an instance.

Amy Battlegarden, currently Level 48 Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I beat in in one day ( why wouldn't we beat it in one day? ) Even Kensington like the hardest instance yet takes far less then a day to beat

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I beat it in under four hours. Overall, so far, it is very easy in MooShu.
I am soloing and have reached level 39. Marleybone was extremely hard for me and now it is to lame i think.
I think it has to do with what kind of wizard you are. I am an Death/Life.

// Richard Darkstone

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I did it solo and beat it in like two hours. i'am level 39 magus pyromancer.