Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does the game keep exiting after long period o

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Is it a bug? It happened 3 times today where the game just exits on its own, then I have to restart my computer because the game keeps going off after a while? Is this only when you play the game too much in a day?

Administrator
You may want to contact support about this. You can reach them by logging into the website, clicking Help -> Support -> Ask a Question

It would also help if you sent us your dxdiag, you can do this by following these steps.

1. Click Start on your computer.
2. Select Run
3. Type dxdiag and press OK
4. A window will open.
5. Click 'Save All Information'
6. Save the file someplace you'll be able to easily remember.
7. Exit this window by clicking Exit
8. Log into the Wizard101 site
9. Click Help -> Support -> Ask a Question
10. Type your problem information and attach the file you saved.

That will help us determine if there is a problem.

Thank you!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
:( ya know this happened tome too listen

i had just logged in and checked my quests and when i went to move the window closed and i got a error report thing ai close it and my game shuts down i loged back in and it did it again theni logged BACK In AGAIN and it didnt do it but when i was in the ironworks a instance IT HAPPENED AGAIN when i was with a friend

this has happened to me before and i dont know if its my computer a glitch in the game or what it happens most when i am talking to a friend or something .
has this happened to anyone else? :?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'm having the same problem as Maryanne20 was. I was wondering if you found a solution.

Also, whenever this happens to me I'm not able to log back into the game unless I restart my computer.

Thanks! :)