Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Hey everyone :D

I have an idea to share with you ;) Sorry its a little long
its for a new world to add to the spiral. I know Celestia is coming out in a year or so, but the more the merrier, right? 8)
Anyway at the begining of the game on Unicorn Way in the hedge maze, you meet up with Lady Oriel, who gives the fairy healing spell. And no matter how high of a level you are, that spell comes in handy. So I was thinking, "Hmm, she's helped out so much, why doesnt she have her own world of faries?"
Well maybe not like that, but a fairy world seemed like a pretty good idea XD I'll outline the details so you can get a clear vision on my idea:

Schools:
Maybe a fariy school where Lady Oriel is the professor...? There can be all kinds of new fairies; Including ones that can only be available to certian schools; Like new life, and death faries. But also fire, balance, ice, storm, and myth faries that can be obtained through a quest; i.e. the quest for the school minions.

Outfits:
Things that the fairies wear; Cloaks made out of leaves, and those little leaf headband things :P Also, Lady Oriles' sword could be availabe, maybe through a drop item, or for crowns.

Mounts:
All the different fariy wings would be cool mounts :D

Pets:
There are already fariy pets, but if the school thing comes around the new spells could be the pets :D Maybe even butterfly pets?

Houses and house items:
Well, the houses can be left up to the w101 team :D Just with them having the hedge mazes, so we can remember Unicorn Way :) Items can include statues, rugs, paintings...All the basic stuff. Oh, and hedges so people can build their own hedge maze.

How the world looks:
Definitly on a giant cloud, with rainbow bridges. The houses can be made of clouds, too.

Enemes and story line:
After finsihing Celestia, Lady oriel calls you to her hedge maze. "Thank you for coming, young wizard. I have been so concerned about my home world latley. My faries bring grim news. Will you take this key and go to (Incert name of world here) for me? I will met you there." Going to the world, Lady Oriel sees dark faries everywhere, and things in ruins "Oh no! How could this have happened?" (Incert reason here)* "Come to my home, wizard, it is safe there." (Incert more talking here) After contemplating, Lady Oriel decides to make a school with her many faries, and try to stop the maddness.
I was thinking it would be cool for her to join in on the final boss battle. Im not sure what that would be though, because of all the new stuff in Celestia
**I havent been to DS but if Malastaire was still around I say he'd be the one behind the mess. Sending his minions around again to do his work for him.** Or, an even a greater threat to the spiral..?

This was all just an idea that poped into my head, so if you read any of it I hope you liked it :P And if you have any other ideas and suggestions or comments, I'd love to hear them :D

Happy spell casting ;)