Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the life minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
hi this is blaze and my life wizard just got life minion today :) and i want to know all the spells it can use. and i think it should have some more health because they can like die to meteor. and make them heal people who are dying and make it use better spells. other than imp like leprechaun or like natures wrath sometimes. and make it cost lest pips not for make it like 3 pips maybe idk. but it is healing itself when it has full health and anohter person is dying. you guys should improve the life minion and give it a brain I:. oh and plz post a list of all the spells it can use plz thanks. :D and make it one of the teachers that reply to me and anyone that agrees with me fell free to post too :)

blaze

Survivor
May 24, 2008
The Life minion can be very useful (I've soloed the bulk of the game with her-including the Clock towers in Marleybone before the henchmen were available in the crown store) but she can also be a bit frustrating as she isn't very powerful. She can cast the heal-over-time Sprite, Guiding Light, Pixie (runs about 400 health), Satyr, Unicorn, and Imp. She isn't always dependable, however, as sometimes she'll cast a heal on herself or Guiding Light when you need her to heal you. I rate her at about 75% or 80% usefulness at the higher levels and 85% to 90% at the lower levels. Some Life wizards don't like her at all due to her inconsistency but I've been statisfied. Just understand that you may have to repeat some fights if she is in one of her contrary moods.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
blaze1558 wrote:
hi this is blaze and my life wizard just got life minion today :) and i want to know all the spells it can use. and i think it should have some more health because they can like die to meteor. and make them heal people who are dying and make it use better spells. other than imp like leprechaun or like natures wrath sometimes. and make it cost lest pips not for make it like 3 pips maybe idk. but it is healing itself when it has full health and anohter person is dying. you guys should improve the life minion and give it a brain I:. oh and plz post a list of all the spells it can use plz thanks. :D and make it one of the teachers that reply to me and anyone that agrees with me fell free to post too :)

blaze
here are the spells it can cast

ATTACK: imp

HEAL: sprite, fairy, and satyr [yes it knows satyr i saw my friends minion cast it in pvp]

OTHER: guiding light: boosts heal

hope i helped!

matthew stormwielder level 37 diviner

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
today my life wizard was deating shai nirini and i was passing and passing to see what spells she can use and her spells are...
--------------
guiding light +30% to incoming and outgoing heal
sprite 30+270 over 3 rounds
fairy 420 healing
unicorn 275 healing to all friends(used it on me today never knew it could use that :) )
imp 65-105 life damage
satyr 860 healing(used it for the second time on me today :) fisrt was yesterday in cyclops lane) (i was testing her)

these are all the spells the life minion can use hope it helps (it helped me alot) :) :D

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
They can come very handy in pvp. I one time killed some person and thought I won but guess what? The persons minion healed him with fairy!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
on my brothers myth grand he has a level 36 commander or warlord friend idk. She uses here minion in pvp and shields it so it wont die so it can heal her. her minion when she dies it heals her on the same turn so she lives. I saw her beat a grand fire. life minion is very good in pvp. on my brothers death when he was a lower level a life girl beat him because she had her minion on and he could not kill it. it had spirit armors she kept shielding it etc. so ther you have it the life minion can heal you when your dead on the same turn and can help you win in pvp(just remember to shield it :)) so she is a pretty cool minion 8)