Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mixing orthrus and helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
HI GUYS! XD

ok, so it is me again. with meh crazy ideas! LOL
though this one isnt that crazy.
When you mix orthrus and helephant, you get a heck hound with losts of detail. a HECKHOUND.

I really wish i chose myth, cause i like two headed dogs. (SO CUTE)
though it is almost impossible for me to get one that i would want. i want a FIRE two headed dog thing. note. FIRE and TWO HEADS.
Not one head.
Or a heck hound.
PLZ KI change this! it is really annoying.

POST YOUR THOUGHTS FIRE AND MYTH STUDENTS!
(or anyone)

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 fire

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Strange, I was thinking about this earlier today. I agree 100% I honestly do not want to lose hundreds of thousands on just getting a heckhound with magma on its feet. I would be fine with a two headed heck hound, but if I wanted a heckhound I would buy one for under 2000 coins. Please change this KI.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It is not just a "heckhound" with magma feet, it may have heckhound's body design, but it has a way different fur color. It has rocky feet, with magma seeping out of them and an amazing fire stripes all on it.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
It is not just a "heckhound" with magma feet, it may have heckhound's body design, but it has a way different fur color. It has rocky feet, with magma seeping out of them and an amazing fire stripes all on it.
err, i saw one before and it isnt. All the stripes it has were on its head... i really dont care how the feet are, they are way to small. i relly want a dog with TWO HEADS!!! maybe the fur color is different on your computer. my friends computer is WAY off lighting. the red heck hond is like orange and the orthrus heck hound mix is lik a deep dark red. my screen is how it is supposed to be.(I think) the lighting is not bad. just normal. to me it is perfect. so idk about you, but i am NOT gonna waste my money on a heckhound with a little stripe thing on its head......

---
Madison FireSword

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
:Dthats SO SO SO cool!!!i'm jelous. BUT how do u get a orthrus or helephant i'm sorry i asked that question but i'm still stuck in MouShou (36-37)i guess i'm not shuch a good wiz after all and plus i have not won pvp probally seice i was level 20 no affence 2 any1 who has battled with me,BUT I ALWAYS GET THE TEAM WITH...the lower level wiz!!!! it gets annoying when u keep losing!!! i't no fun.sorry wizes off topic.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
bushbaby123 wrote:
:Dthats SO SO SO cool!!!i'm jelous. BUT how do u get a orthrus or helephant i'm sorry i asked that question but i'm still stuck in MouShou (36-37)i guess i'm not shuch a good wiz after all and plus i have not won pvp probally seice i was level 20 no affence 2 any1 who has battled with me,BUT I ALWAYS GET THE TEAM WITH...the lower level wiz!!!! it gets annoying when u keep losing!!! i't no fun.sorry wizes off topic.
LOL, you not a bad wizard! moo shu is the last world until u get to DS. Helephant is the grandmaster pet for fire school. You get it at level 48 if you are fire. same with orthrus but orthrus is myth grand master pet.

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I personally think that the fire hound could be cool but for32k no
Goldenfish98 wrote:
HI GUYS! XD

ok, so it is me again. with meh crazy ideas! LOL
though this one isnt that crazy.
When you mix orthrus and helephant, you get a heck hound with losts of detail. a HECKHOUND.

I really wish i chose myth, cause i like two headed dogs. (SO CUTE)
though it is almost impossible for me to get one that i would want. i want a FIRE two headed dog thing. note. FIRE and TWO HEADS.
Not one head.
Or a heck hound.
PLZ KI change this! it is really annoying.

POST YOUR THOUGHTS FIRE AND MYTH STUDENTS!
(or anyone)

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 fire