Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-skill?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Is there a way to take some skill points out of one school of magic and go to another? For example I'd like to go to drop all of my myth cards and go to ice instead.

Community Leader
Survivor
May 24, 2008
Community Leader
Hmmm... I *think* the original poster was wanting to respend his training points, not change his main school of magic. I might be wrong :) I would love to respend some of my training points, for sure. As I go through the Spiral, I find some of the points I spent back when I was a young witch would be better spent elsewhere now.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I think we could pick what school and we could creat you own and ask people to join like the school of rock

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
You can go to Golem Court and buy back your Training Points for Crowns. The cost depends on how many Training Points you've used.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
You can go to Golem Court and buy back your Training Points for Crowns. The cost depends on how many Training Points you've used.

That is correct.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
what would be cool if kingsisle would let us change our first school cause i am a lvl 48 fire but after a while i kinda like storm so i wish we could go change like you would have your same lvl and you would go learn all the spells from another school and be that new school cause it takes a a while to lvl up another character after beating the game on another so it would be nice to do that. so if we can plz ki plz if you do this i will play forever! :) but then if we cant then we sad and ya my idea is that maybe if we do this you could get even more players but its just a thought and ya so PLZ! do it i beg you :-)