Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AmbrOs Cereal Counts for Ring of Apothesis?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
So i just got done crafting two of the AmbrOs Cereal to train my orthrus and I am also currently in Dragonspyre on the Ring of Apothesis crafting quest. When i crafted both of the cereal, it said goal completed on crafting both rings o.O ?? Also it even showed on my quest log to go to talk to the quest giver, yet when I went to him, he still had a silver question mark above his head. Is this some type of bug?? Just wondering lol because it seems rather odd and yet very amusing. I was thinking: "NO WAY, so I don't have to craft the rings after all. Maybe I can get away with giving him some breakfast instead? xD" But nah, I guess Balthazar just doesn't like cereal. LoL

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah its a bug its happened to me before you havent actually completed the quest but dont worry craft two of those thingys and go back to him

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
me too. One time i made that wyrm bookshelf and it counted as the two apothesis rings so as starlight76 said it's a bug.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
hunter33333 wrote:
Weird bug :?
AWESOME bug if it actually worked