Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a proper invasion????

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
sure we all know that the undead have invaded wizard city and the rest of the worlds but it never really seems like a proper invasion does it?

i have an idea that on like 5 realms labeled warzone1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 where their is no battle circle thing.

where you select the spells you want to use at the bottom of your screen or top or side. like say most of your attacks that you choose are on the left and blades and traps are on the right. and healing spells are at the top. where they are represented as 1 card and you just click on it to launch it at any undead roaming around and then they start casting back. and everyone can join in so like 8 people could be fighting the same monster.

and all the dungens doors would be open so people could enter when ever.

and instead of getting 1 pip every turn your pips reacharge. and their would be a recharge rate. so starting out it would be like 1 or 2 every 8 seconds and as you progress the time would get shorter to 1 or 2 every 2 seconds

anyways i thought this would be refreshing from the usual turn based system

so comment if you like this idea :D

and if you see any improvments pls suggest them

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
That would completely change the game. Personally, I like it the way it is. Everybody needs to calm down. Kingsisle is constantly working to make new things and listen to the public. Let them at least get Celestia and take a break. Poor people

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
somehow, this doesn't seem at all like wizard101 as wizard101 plays like an animated card game and this suggestion is like any other mmorph out on the market

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009