Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WareHouse?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Ok by the name of this thread, you think I am complaining about the warehouse, well i beat it already.

So what the warehouse isnt neccisary? Wow me and other people who beat the warehouse must feel ripped off because of the fact that we didnt get anything good and the people who cant take a challenge get to go to celestia while us who can take a challenge get a pat on the back. Not right. We should get some kind of decent award. :x :? :(

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Ok by the name of this thread, you think I am complaining about the warehouse, well i beat it already.

So what the warehouse isnt neccisary? Wow me and other people who beat the warehouse must feel ripped off because of the fact that we didnt get anything good and the people who cant take a challenge get to go to celestia while us who can take a challenge get a pat on the back. Not right. We should get some kind of decent award. :x :? :(
hey they dont know it was a mix up and yes u do have to do it the guy therer holds spiril key

Hero
May 19, 2009
You dont have to do it. Its like every other super hard dungeon in the game.

You do not have to beat sunken city to get to krok.
You do not have to beat tomb of the beguiler to get to marlybone.
You do not have to beat K park to get to mooshu.

So why would you have to beat the warehouse to get to celestia?
It only makes sence that it was made OPTIONAL like the rest.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I hope that the only optional part is you can choose to do it... or you can choose not to do it.

I hope that you HAVE to do it to get to Celestia and that the game is set up so that no one who is not a Grandmaster can get into Celestia!
All of us who have worked hard and did each & every quest up to Celestia (including the warehouse!) should be rewared for our hard work by being the only wizards allowed to move on to this next world and it's adventures!
If a player wants to skip around and not work on moving their wizard up in rank that is their right to do so and there is enough to keep them busy without having them go into Celestia.

I hope Celestia is kept exclusive as a reward to those GrandMaster Wizard players who have not only worked hard but stuck it out all this time waiting for Kings Isle to release this new world!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
so if you dont have to do warehouse then how do you get to celestia without doing the warehouse?

Blaze Jadehammer lvl 49 death wizard

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
LuckieWabbit wrote:
I hope that the only optional part is you can choose to do it... or you can choose not to do it.

I hope that you HAVE to do it to get to Celestia and that the game is set up so that no one who is not a Grandmaster can get into Celestia!
All of us who have worked hard and did each & every quest up to Celestia (including the warehouse!) should be rewared for our hard work by being the only wizards allowed to move on to this next world and it's adventures!
If a player wants to skip around and not work on moving their wizard up in rank that is their right to do so and there is enough to keep them busy without having them go into Celestia.

I hope Celestia is kept exclusive as a reward to those GrandMaster Wizard players who have not only worked hard but stuck it out all this time waiting for Kings Isle to release this new world!

Ya, because that is TOTALLY fair to the grandmasters who have a hard time trying to beat it.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
ok i am level 45 and i have never heard of the warehouse what is it where is it probably in dragonspyre cause i haven't been everywhere in dragonspyre yet am i right?