Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the Final Countdown Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I been all through Dragonspyre but I have not found the Final Countdown Quest. Could someone please tell me where it is? I really like to go to Celestia. Thank you.

Tara Starhaven
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Solution1: Have you been following the Main Quest? Maybe you finished one of the main quests, then went somewhere else and forgot to accept the next. Go through DS till you find where it is, then accept it and carry on.

Solution2: When you got the Final Countdown Quest, did you beat Malistaire? That could of happened and you didnt realise!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
"The Final Countdown" is the final quest in the main storyline so far. Not for long because Celestia is coming. Anyway, the final countdown is defeating Malistare. To receive the quest, you must finish the main storyline of Dragonspyre. The female fire tree (forget her name lol) will give you the quest. After a few bosses, puzzles and struggles Malistare will try to finish you with your henchman. After you beat them, time to beat the big boss. Hope this helped and good luck!

See ya in Celestia!
Tyler Summertail
Ghostbuster :-o :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :? :P :x