Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

changing schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Hey guys i think it would be pretty cool if you could switch your school while you lvl up for axemple im lvl 29 fire i could change to level 29 storm tell me what you thoink bout this idea guys? I think it would be very cool you would lose all your home school cards and get all your new home school cards to

The only way to change your primary school of focus is to start a new character. That's not going to change.
If you wish to sell back any cards you earned with Training Points, you can do so at Mr Lincoln in Golem Court, but you cannot change your primary school of focus.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
That idea has been addressed many times in the past. The only way to change spells is to use your training points or buy them back. OR, start a new wizard.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i think zeke proves a point :D and plus that would be EXTREMLEY unfair. because storm has the lowest health, while fire doesn't, you would retain the same stats (you didn't mention stat change) and have MORE health than a storm character would have. and you shouldn't have your stats changed that would be like losing your progress and work.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Quest: Defeat Jade Oni

Oh no I am a life wizard. Oh well I can change to death.

As you can see this is extremly unfair and I officaly say that this idea fails.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010

zeke (kingsisle) it would be easier to switch schools cause that way its not nearly as boring. BUT, i still think you should have to do all of the teachers quests so it is more fair than just jumping over and imedietly getting those unique cards.