Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want to see less girly clothes!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Basically, the title says it all. I, being the tom-boy that I am, want less girly clothes. Even dying all my clothes black (which is my favorite color), doesn't make up for the way the clothes are made. I want more stuff like dragonspyre, but more like the guy's versions, and less flowy and dressy. I also want less girly hair styles. I want to see some punk hair styles, maybe a mohawk. Less pony-tails and stuff.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
May 28, 2009
I agree! The only thing is that Marleybone has the girly clothes, the rests are basically boy or girl clothes. Sadly they will probaly never add a mohawk! :(

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
I kno what u mean. that would be good. some of my friends complain about that and that should be fixed. I totally agree!

Matthew FireRider

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
about the mowhawk how could you see it since your always wearing a hat helmet etc.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Basically, the title says it all. I, being the tom-boy that I am, want less girly clothes. Even dying all my clothes black (which is my favorite color), doesn't make up for the way the clothes are made. I want more stuff like dragonspyre, but more like the guy's versions, and less flowy and dressy. I also want less girly hair styles. I want to see some punk hair styles, maybe a mohawk. Less pony-tails and stuff.

That explains a great deal.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

That explains a great deal.

what do you mean?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I want to see less lame clothes. Everything in krok for example and most of Ds... all lame.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
actually, i think some girl's clothes are WAY too guy-ish. & some guy's clothes are WAY too girly! most of the girls who play this game are probably tom-boys, & some of them may be fine with the clothes. but, still some clothes just work at all!!!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
princess524 wrote:
about the mowhawk how could you see it since your always wearing a hat helmet etc.

true.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Then why not play a boy wizard? Then you would have all the non girly clothes you want and why would anyone should care?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Community Leader
Hello,

I have a wizard that wears pants, you can buy this outfit from the seamstress lady in Dragonspyre,then stitch stats into it. I also have boys wizards cause I like some of the clothes they wear ,like the feather hat :) and jester hat. Just my thoughts

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
I agree! The only thing is that Marleybone has the girly clothes, the rests are basically boy or girl clothes. Sadly they will probaly never add a mohawk! :(

Yeah, I'm in MB and I prefer the Swashbuckler Outfit over the "Noble Garb". How is it noble when it makes your butt look big and you keep on tripping on the inside? The Swashbuckler Outfit is WAY more comfortable.

Lauren Jadeflower
Adept Sorcerer
Level 29

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Newjoker12 wrote:
I want to see less lame clothes. Everything in krok for example and most of Ds... all lame.

Eh. I think some of the Krok clothes are okay. At least they give you good stats? I just hope the Celestia clothes will be more... tomboy apropriatte. (??? I dunno I just got here.)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Dipsas wrote:
Personally, I don't think there are enough girly clothes.

Not enough? Just dye everything pink and go to Marleybone!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nerual48 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

Yeah, I'm in MB and I prefer the Swashbuckler Outfit over the "Noble Garb". How is it noble when it makes your butt look big and you keep on tripping on the inside? The Swashbuckler Outfit is WAY more comfortable.

Lauren Jadeflower
Adept Sorcerer
Level 29

lol. agreed.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nerual48 wrote:
Dipsas wrote:
Personally, I don't think there are enough girly clothes.

Not enough? Just dye everything pink and go to Marleybone!

oh totally.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
:-) I don't think that there are enough girly clothes in the game...at least for the girl wizards!
I would love to see more dresses, girly shoes and even enchanted haire ornaments that we could wear instead of hats to show off our hair!

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Not everyone are tom-boys. :/ 'Tom-boy appropriate' shouldn't be the whole thing.

And not MOST of us are tom-boys, I'm pretty sure about that, too.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
LuckieWabbit wrote:
:-) I don't think that there are enough girly clothes in the game...at least for the girl wizards!
I would love to see more dresses, girly shoes and even enchanted haire ornaments that we could wear instead of hats to show off our hair!

I agree!